아홉

Hii guys..
Hope you guys like this chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿).
Enjoy 🙂...
.............

Seoul..

It's after two days when the Jeon family landed in Korea back to their home.

Everyone goes back to their same routine jungkook got invested in business as there's so much work after he came back from vacation but he didn't forget to spend some time with his cute son.

Junghyung also started his kindergarten, and loving the classes he's still young but very smart for his age, got his many traits from his father.

Jieun also start going to shoots and ads films , jungkook doesn't interfere in her life but just doesn't like when she got careless in taking care of their son.

Right now he's waiting for her to be home, it's late at night but she is still out and Jungie slept after waiting for his mom to be back.

He's looking at the clock, when the door open and sound of heel make their way to living room.

Jieun carefully put her coat aside, as she's going to kitchen the light got on and she nervously look behind her.

Jungkook stands there with a stone face in his night wears.

" Kook..you..you didn't sleep.." she gulps and stand straight in front of him.

" Did you see what's the time I U..or should I say Lee Jieun...huh!" He asked her.

" Jungkook... actually there's a party and the producers want me to be there.... that's why.. nothing else I swear.." she tries to explain herself but stop as Jungkook shake his head.

" One...one thing I've asked you to do and you can't even do that properly... Jieun know your limits..you know why I'm still in this marriage otherwise I would have left you...my son slept getting tired waiting for you to come...but who will told that pure soul that his so cold mother is nothing but a slut who lives to get attention..." He raises his voice.

" Stop it..I'm not a slut ok ,just because I hang out with people and party that doesn't make me slut jungkook..." She says angrily.

" Oh.. please as if I didn't catch you cheating on me years back... you're nothing to me after that ..just the mother of my son..not my wife once he got young enough to understand I will divorce you... and your slutty ass .." he spat and Jieun flinch.

" Last warning...stop this or face my dark side next time..." With that he left from there leaving a pissed of Jieun in kitchen.

She huff and took a glass filling it with alcohol..taking a big gulp.

" Hmm..I'm not leaving you Joen,not even in Your dreams..." She says whisking the bitter drink .

Jungkook caress his son hair and put a peck on his forehead" love you champ.. " he left the room and went to his bedroom.

He and Jieun doesn't stay in one room they both have different one... But in front of Junghyung he have to act as a good husband.

He lay on his bed and thinks how his life change in the span of these years.. where he was just enjoying his youth then being the father of child just by a drunk mistake.

His parents came to know and Jieun parents want him to marry her or they will make this as scandal. After looking at his father down self he said yes back then and married Jieun, he thought of loving her but she wasn't someone he can fell for.

She's totally opposite of the person he fell for years back.

But after him finding her cheating on him , his trust broke and he start to live for his son only..