이십 일

Hii lovlies 🌺💜
Hope you guys are doing well 😊☺️
Thanks for reading 💕🙂
And voting ☺️..
Hope you like this chapter 💗💗
___________________________

Now laying on the roof of the car, two lovers are watching the sky full of stars . But it's only Taehyung who's looking up at the moon , because jungkook is looking at his moon who's shining more than the one which is in the sky.

Tae felt Jungkook gaze on him and he turn his face only to see him staring at him with the most soft gaze which if fill with love if he isn't wrong.

" What...!" He says getting shy under Jungkook stare .

" Nothing..." Jungkook replies and move his hand to swirl his hair on tae's forhead.

" We .. we didn't get the chance to talk properly there... So would you start... Or should I do.. Mr Jeon" Taehyung ask with his eyebrow raise and Jungkook found it very hot for some reason.

" Yeah .. well after the divorce scene.. I was actually thinking that maybe.. maybe I could ask you out .." on that Taehyung felt surprise and gesture Jungkook to continue.

" But then I saw that if I didn't make you mine now and take more time.. someone else will, and I can't let that happen.. I can't let you leave with someone who's not me again... I can't tae.." Taehyung felt tears in his eyes remembering the past but he gulp the lump Down pull his body up only to lay his head on Jungkook's chest . Jungkook smiles and hold him by his waist.

" I'm here... with you .. not going to leave again... Jus.. just want you to hold me tightly this time.. will you.." he says in a small voice and Jungkook signs before pulling him face to face.

" I'm going to hold you very close to my heart and going to cherish this live forever... Forever my love..." Taehyung hesitate a minute but then lean to kiss softly on jungkook. Jungkook hold him tightly and start moving his lips against tae's. Taking everything he's giving, the assurance, the love , the promise for forever everything. Both look like a solved puzzle meeting after long time under the sky full of stars.

A sky full of stars ... Where Jungkook is Taehyung Earth and Taehyung is his moon, the most beautiful one.

" I LOVE YOU... MR JEON.." Taehyung giggle and say after pecking Jungkook cheeks.

Jungkook caress his cheeks and pull him another kiss .

" I LOVE YOU, TAE... LOVE YOU SO MUCH .. BABY.." Taehyung laugh looking at his bunny.. who's now shouting his love for him to the world.

" You're my passion tae .. which I never loose .. never forget.. never going to leave.. always a habit of mine which I'll make my passion.. very strong and full of love..." He confessed and Taehyung nods hugging him close.

" You're my that fever koo.. that never get down once... I got it.., my love for you is far from what others do .. it's passionate.. very passionate that I could wait for you... And make you wait for me too..." Jungkook kept looking at the sky holding him close to his heart .

" This is forever right..." Tae hums .

" Yess... This is forever.. I promise.." a new start that's all they both needed, now none can stop their love .

TWO WEEKS LATER..
_________________

Taehyung is humming, looking himself in the mirror as it's his engagement ceremony today . Yes , finally after the day they both confess to each other Jungkook ask him on a date and they spend a lot of time together.

And after whole one week jungkook give him a very cute yet romantic proposal.

No even he thinks of that day bring a blush to his cheeks.