열여섯

Hii lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are enjoying the story soo far ..
Please let me know your guys views on this...
I just hope I'll complete one of my book this month...🤞🤞
So back to the story...
Enjoy (⁠ʘ⁠ᴗ⁠ʘ⁠✿⁠).
------------------------------------

After a week..
_________

It's been a week since the dinner at Kim's and Jungkook somehow felt a shift in his heart and in his lifestyle because there's a new addition in it , it none other than Kim Taehyung.

Taehyung now mostly meets him or they bumped into each other as Jungie loves to spend time with Taehyung and whenever tae is free he comes to meet Jungie ofcourse after taking jungkook's permission.

But he didn't know that Taehyung starts to see behind the smile the sadness he tends to hide from everyone as just two days back Taehyung is dropping Jungie at Jungkook home , when they reach at the top floor at the penthouse, Junghyung is sleeping and tae is carrying him caressing his back softly.

As taehyung was going to pull the bell he heard some nastic shouting voice from inside.

He look down at baby Bunn in his arms and secure him in his arms.

" What the hell is happening... Should I just go inside..." He hesitatly press the password that he knows because Jungkook let him remember him.

He slowly walk inside and the voices start becoming more clear and he met a messed up living room with Jieun is standing around the couch with Jungkook standing in the corner putting his hand on his forehead.

" What the hell.." tae whisper out.

As he's going to intervene... Junghyung started to whine.

" What should I do .. i can't let Jungie see them like this... First I should make him sleep in his room" he silently walk upstairs without anyone noticing as Jieun again started shouting about something.

Tae hush Jungie and open his room door... And after five minutes carefully left to downstairs.

As he's coming downstairs he heard something that left him in shock.

" Listen... Jieun I've told you already that I want divorce.. either you decently agreed or I'm going to take you in court... And then it'll be not my fault when other things will also come out ." Jungkook says with his deep stern voice face is red because of anger.

" Oh really... You think you can do that Jeon ... Huh.. divorce like hell I'm got to divorce you... I'm not going to do it... Go to hell ." She shouts and tae wants to slap that women so badly.

" Then .. fine.. get your things packed and leave my fucking house... I'll see you in court.." Jieun eyes fired up in anger as taehyung comes down from stairs. But his popped up as he saw Jieun picking up a vase and going to jungkook who's back is facing them.

He saw Jieun taking big steps like a mad woman so he ran and push her with force .

"JUNGKOOK..." Tae shouts and Jungkook turns around seeing Jieun falling on the floor and the vase breaking into pieces as well.

" Tae..." Jungkook whisper and Taehyung being afraid that Jieun can hit Jungkook or do something else ran to him and hug him tightly taking jungkook in surprise.

" Aah.." jungkook comes out of shock and look at the floor where his wife is hissing looking at her elbow but his attention is on the fragile body against his that's seeking warmth from his.

" Tae... Hey.. look.." he try to pull back but Taehyung hold him by his back not breaking the hug.

" She... She's going to hit.. hit you... She's... Going to harm you.." tae stutter and jungkook then look at the wicked women on floor.