이십오

Hii lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are doing well 😊.
Thanks for the reviews and the votes.
It's great to see the support you guys are giving to this story.
Here's another chapter.
Enjoy ♥⁠╣⁠[⁠-⁠_⁠-⁠]⁠╠⁠♥.
___________________________

Next day.
________

Everyone is all asleep in the bright morning as last night they have try there luck on dance floor results sore body and hangover .

Suga is staying with jhope while Jin and Namjoon are sharing a room, Jungkook gotten one for himself but according to him it's of no use as it's totally opposite of Taehyung's one .

Today all the groom and groom side have to do is preparation as tomorrow is the big day . So from the pin of the dress to everything and now the wedding planner is on their way to wake them up so they can discuss everything once again and if anyone wants to be part of preparation they could start with them.

Taehyung is sleeping, snoring softly only wearing a soft silk pajama, the sunshine falls on his face making it shine more . Jungie is snuggling in his chest pouting cutely as the ray disturb him.

He whines and hug Taehyung more tightly, tae frown and slowly open his eyes looking around and then at Jungie making him cover him his body properly with duvet.

He sat and look at the time , seeing it's already past 10:00.am., now.

Wearing his sleepers going to freshen up he comes out with Jimin playing with Jungie on the bed.

" Good morning.. soon to be Mrs Jeon"Jimin grins looking at his friend.

" Good morning.. Minnie.." tae said in his deep voice .

" Goo.. mornin.. momma..." Jungie run to him to hug his legs , Taehyung laugh and hug him back.

" Aaw .. good morning baby, how did my baby slept huh" he took him in his arms and walk to the bed putting him on it.

" Good..." He said and again took the iPad from his mochi uncle who's now making him loose his game. Jimin pouts and Taehyung laugh at them .

" So tae , today we have to divide our duties for tomorrow you know.. everyone almost got up and are having breakfast you also with junior bunny come down.." Taehyung asks him to wait for five minutes as he have to change , till then Jimin help Jungie in brushing his teeth and washing his face .

" Done .. let's go little bunny" Jimin pick him up and left to downstairs.

" Yeah... Yeah.. let's go lit.. little . Minnie.." Jungie teases him making Jimin tickle him .

Suga who's coming from other side look up at the two cute person there stop and took a moment to admire them. Jungie saw his cat uncle and make Jimin put him down as he ran to Suga.

" Cat untle... Goo mornin.." Yoongi glare at him but still pick him up . Jungie smooch his cheek and Jimin laugh at Yoongi's expression.

" Yaah .. you I told you to stop doing this ." Jungie show him his pout and whine to making him pat his back.

" Stop your drama... You sly bunny .." he poke his belly to make him laugh. Junghyung laugh out loud and other as well come to the hall.

Now sitting and talking with each other discussing about the business and what not . Jimin is waiting for his soulmate who's taking much longer to get down then he should.

Not knowing a sneaky Bunny , is right now in his room locking it up just two of them.

Taehyung comes out after getting dress up for today in a cute pattern tshirt and shorts . He's doing his skincare when a voice of lock heard , he look behind and found a Jeon Jungkook himself there . Jungkook grins looking at him.