일곱

Hello guys ☺️
Hope you all are doing good 🙂
Thank you for reads 💜💜
Enjoy the chapter (◕ᴗ◕✿).
Ignore the mistake.. please 🥺🥺
.............

Days went by and change into months, months into year and year in years ..but one thing that doesn't change is the person in the heart of the person that yearns for love.

..............

6 YRS later....

Seoul.. south Korea.

........................

A very pleasant morning comes and the sun shines above the city full of crowd, people going for their work some for jogging,some are doing yoga but there are some people also who are lazy and not a big fan of waking up early in the morning.

In a beautiful house lives a lovely couple that's totally opposite of each other, and that's the one and only the Kim couple.

Kim Namjoon,yes the clumsy yet intelligent human being finally got married to his love the Wwh Kim Soekjin .

After dating for years they finally got married last year still staying strong and happy with each other.

Now in their house hold, lovely morning comes but not so Lovely for Joon..why you ask as..

" Kim Namjoon...you again broke my favourite plate...the hell you ..how could a person can be this destructive huh!" Shouts Soekjin as he run after Namjoon who's hiding from his beautiful husband right now.

" Come out this instant... really" jin took deep breaths as his face gone red from shouting.

Namjoon hug him from behind .

" Baby..look I'm sorry ok..huh I'll buy you more sets...the pink one but don't take stress ok,calm down...yeah deep breath sweetheart.." jin closes his eyes and relax,Joon thought that the tornado pass away but scream as jin hold his ear tightly as turn it..

" Aaahhh..babe...leave... please...Aah..jini..." Said Joon as jin look at him with hand on his waist.Finally after a minute he leaves joon's ear that turns red.

" Aah.. baby sorry na.. please " beg Namjoon.

" You're sleeping on couch.." with that jin went inside the kitchen.

Namjoon who stand there still rubbing his ear follow him..

" Jinni...come on.. I'll buy you more " pout Joon.

Jin who's right now making breakfast give him a look and invest in his work.

" Out of kitchen... before I break you joonie.." hump Namjoon left the kitchen and sat on the couch in living room.

" Do I get married really early...was that cat right..?" He ask himself as he thought of Suga advice.

" God.. please save me " with that the couple start their day.Sometimes ,being lovey dovey , sometime this drama but it's not wrong to say they are a great couple.

Now this is the same drama of Kim house let's see how others change so far or not.

In a big building,of the heart of Seoul is living a stone no not a stone but a lazy cat that's right now dozing off on the couch but got up as the phone rang.

" Can't they let me sleep for a moment..." He grumbled taking his phone answering it.

" Yeah..."

Sir you have a recording this afternoon, please be on time thank you..