Special Chapter 💜

Well.. hi lovlies 🌺💜.
After a long time huh!.
But I felt so overwhelming after seeing the comments you guys have left. It bless my day. Really , thanks for so much love you all have shown to this story. So it's like a return gift from my side .
Like I said before, bonus chapters going to be there .. so here they are enjoy.
(⁠◍⁠•⁠ᴗ⁠•⁠◍⁠)⁠❤.
___________________________

Another beautiful day in the life of Jeon's. Things become still after their marriage as both of the husbands enjoying their life and couldn't ask for more but the god has different plan and Taehyung pregnancy comes out as surprise to all.

Especially to him as well.

" Minnie... I'm... I'm.. preg... Pregnant..." And Jimin never really shouted that much .

" OH .. MY GOD IM GOING TO BE AN UNCLE.... TAE... YOU'RE GOING TO BE A PARENTS.... JUNGKOOK AND YOU .." it took Taehyung to consume the whole thing and then he burst out in tears .

" I'm.. I'm.. going to be ... Ju.." Jimin cooed at his cute preggy friend and hug him.

Taehyung after that got hyper as how he's going to tell it to his husband. So him and Jimin went for shopping directly and from there to hospital as taehyung got himself an appointment.

" Lie down Mr Jeon..." The doctor says and put the gel on his stomach. He moves the roller that's connected to the computer and Taehyung with his soulmate saw the little bean thing in it.

" Is... Is that..." Taehyung got tears in his eyes as he look at that.

" It's your baby Mr Jeon... You're 1 week pregnant... So it's very little just a dot... But you still need to take care of yourself.. as it's initial stage" the doctor gives him vitamins and a print of the ultrasound.

" Jimin ... I'm.. I'm going to be mom... Again.... Ji.." he laugh while crying. He can't help but to caress his tummy ..

" Now let's go and give this news to your dada..." taehyung soon reached to their home that's the penthouse Jungkook gave him as a gift before their marriage.

He happily skips to the elevator and push the top floor button.

Humming his favourite song he reached there and open the door.

" Momma.... " A voice break him into a huge smile as he saw his son running to him.

" Oh . My baby... You are here... " He took him in his lap and kiss his cute cheeks.

" Jungie miss momma .. shoo... Much....." He says looking at Taehyung with big eyes .

" Oh . My bun, momma... Miss you too . Very much . But where's aunty Lisa..." Soon the sound of heels hitting the floor comes and tae look up to saw Jungkook's cousin Lisa.

" Hey tae... How are you doing" Taehyung hug her and smile.

" I'm.. good... Thank you for taking care of him... It's really a lot .." he says patting Jungie head as the little boy enjoy the warmth of his mother.

" Oh . It's nothing... But I have to leave now.. you see Jennie going to come back soon... So I'll see ok..." She took her purse and kiss tae's cheeks.

" Jun... Baby say bye to aunt..." Jungie look at her and peck her cheek.

" Bye bye ... Aunty .." both the elders cooed at him and Lisa left .

" Momma.... When will.. dada come ..?" He asks as tae made him sit on couch before putting his purse on the table.

" Soon... Ok... But... Before that momma have something very important to talk to Jungie... Will my baby listen to me..." Tae said hugging his son.

Junghyung pulls back and like a serious boy sat in front of his momma. Taehyung giggle looking at him and can't help but to smooch his cute cheeks.