제 2 장

Hello lovely people ☺️☺️
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂
Thank you for reads...
Now let's get to the chapter...

...............

A new morning brings new rays in everyone life..

In a beautiful room there sleeping an angel looking boy.His alarm rang and disturbed him..but he have to get up from his precious sleep otherwise he'll be late for his first day of University..

But as he's about to get up...a mochi looking boy with cute face bargs inside his room and shouted..

" KIM TAEHYUNG...GET UP YOU LAZY BEAR...WE HAVE A UNIVERSITY TO ATTEND" Tae look at his best friend aka his soulmate...he cutely scrunch his nose and rub his eyes with his fist...

The cute boy is the son of non other than a KIM SOO HYUN and JUN JI HYUN the respected industrialists of South Korea..

Kim Taehyung is all cute and fluffy a total mama's boy ..he's very sweet and kind.Hes spoiled by his parents with lots of love ...he's rich but it doesn't mean he's cooky about it..His kindness always wins everyone heart...

He lives with his best friend and soulmate since childhood... The one and only... Park Jimin,the cute mochi of tae ..as everyone likes to say ..

Jimin is also belong to a very good family but his family lives in London...as he don't want to leave his taebear he requested his parents to let him live in Korea ...so his parents agreed and now the both of them...are living in an amazing but cute house of their...that Taehyung parents bought for them.

But now they both are late as they got admission in SNU ...As Jimin comes to wake Taehyung up he told him to get ready soon so they can have breakfast and leave early..

Taehyung brush his teeth and rinse his mouth then taking off his clothes he went inside the shower stall and take a good 15 min shower if not Jimin yelling from downstairs to get ready fast ..

He choose his clothes for the day...not much just something comfortable..he's not much into tight fitting clothes..

He pick his bag and phone with headphones... heading down..

" Morning... Minnie.." he kiss his cheek and sat down on dinning table...

Jimin comes with their breakfast and sat next to him .. kissing tae's head," morning..taetae are you excited for today...cause I'm soo happy... we're getting in university... finally we're adults..." Taehyung smile and listen to his friend babbling..

" I know Minnie...but I'm scared what if someone bully us .." he look down pouting..but Jimin pat his head .

" Don't worry...you know there's reason your dad chose SNU , because bullying is not allowed there ...and if someone mess with you let me know .." they both giggle and done with their breakfast.

They both took their things and went outside not before locking the door..

" Who's car .." ask Jimin...

" Here..." Taehyung throw his car keys to him and they took tae's beautiful orange Audi..

Jimin be the one driving the car and Taehyung settings up the playlist...

" Minnie..did u get our schedule..." Jimin look at him and give a nod.

" I just hope our ... first day goes well" Taehyung says and Jimin hold his hand assuring him..they both are each other moral support,and always have been there for the other ..

Students are coming through University gate ..all are in friends circle...some with new cars some with bikes...but all are exited to start new...

Jimin paddle on the gas and drive the car through the university everyone look at the orange car ...the newest edition of Audi.Jimin stops the car in the parking... their car took everyone attention now the students are curious who are the owner of the car...