이십 육

Hii lovlies 🌺.
Hope you guys are doing well 🙂🙂.
Thanks for reading 💕 and voting 💜.
Enjoy the chapter (⁠✿⁠ ⁠♡⁠‿⁠♡⁠).
___________________________

" TODAY IS MY WEDDING..." and like how would Jungkook not freak out . After finally getting over the hangover the boys are trying to finish their morning business but Jeon Jungkook is freaking out , roaming in the room chanting how he's so nervous, what if something goes wrong and Yoongi is so ready to hit his head on the wall .

Jhope is already started getting ready but Jungkook push him before he can reach to the bathroom to take shower.

" Yaah ... Jungkookah, we also have to get ready you know..." Jhope shouts banging the door.

" It's not your wedding day..." Jungkook shouted back and Namjoon thought how dumb they are when there's a lot of room to get ready in.

" I'm done with these two ..." Suga grumble underbreadth.

" Yoong... Keep an eye on these two , I have to ask Jin where did he kept my suit.." Yoongi shrugged what he said and thought of taking a small nap in the while.

Jungkook comes out after half an hour and hobi ran inside with his towel.

" Seriously... You guys have your own rooms hyung.." he complains but got ignored.

" Aah... My head is paining" he search for a pain killer but doesn't get it.

Right then , Mrs Jeon with Mr Jeon comes inside the room with an hyper Jungie in his lap.

" Dada.... Goo. Mornin.." Jungkook face brighten up after seeing his son .

" Good morning champ... How's my baby doing today... " He kiss his head and took him in his arms.

" Well he's doing great but you look like a living mess right now... Jeon Jungkook, you know today's your wedding.. " Mrs Jeon said giving Jungkook a painkiller, he smiles at his mom and thanks her.

" I know... Did tae got ready .." he asks. Senior Jeon chuckle looking at his son dreamy eyes.

" Oh... Jeon you have no idea.. my son is such a pabo.." Jungie laugh looking at his dada and Jungkook tickle him.

" You little munchkin... laughing at dada huh..." Both the father and son duo makes everyone smile with their cute interaction.

" Dada pabo..." Little Jungie teases his father and ran outside with his grandmother.

" Get ready Jeon...not much time left ok" Jungkook nods getting nervous as every second passes by.

Suga also left the room to get his clothes ready , Jungkook sat on the bed and type a message to his very soon to be husband or what he likes to call him his wifey.

Taehyung is right now getting his little makeup done , getting anxious every second.

" Yaah ...taetae. Stop panicking ok.. it's not like you haven't face so many people at once.." Jimin who's already total top up ready sitting on the bed sipping his juice said to tae. Taehyung throw a glare at his side but the makeup artist told him to close his eyes .

" Yeah... Well not everyday I got marry chim... What Jungkook must be doing now.. I'm sure he's already ready and here I am still getting my makeup done.." he whine like a kid forming a pout making everyone present in the room laugh .

But a notification sound took tae's attention, he took his phone in his hand and unlock it getting happy to see Jungkook's message while Jimin smirks already know who can make his bestie smile like this.