여섯

Hello lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are doing great 🙂
Thank you for voting..
Enjoy the chapter ☺️..

........

It's finally the graduation day,all the students and teachers are present there with parents of the graduating ones.

The stage got extra attention because of the decor and the whole setup.Everything is ready and all the seniors and juniors are sitting on their respective seats with their parents.

The dean of the university comes on the stage and every claps for him.

" Hello the students of SNU,well it's been a great years of togetherness we have share our thoughts,our ideas and fun we had.Here you got to study for your future but also to take the first step ahead...I'm sure many of you will going to be hired on well positioned in great companies, some are going abroad that's even greater...so I'm here standing wishing you all the success and prosperity for your life...live big and live great.." the dean got emotional as he clears his throat and the whole ground fill with cheers..he give a big smile to everyone.

" Now... let's start for what we are here..the graduating ceremony...." The senior start coming one by one to take their degrees, some got medals for great work...

" Kim Namjoon.. please come on stage..." The bulletproof 5 claps for their members as RM went on stage and receive his degree,he bow to all of them...

" Well, I would say that enjoy your these days, you're not going to get them back... I would say thank you to all professor and my mates who helped me around....my friends who make these years best for me ...so yeah speak yourself and love yourself everyone... thanks" Jin hoot for his boyfriend and jhope blow whistle...jk and Suga look with admiring eyes to him..

" Now the next student...the handsome face of our university.kim Soekjin.. please come" Jin took glitter in his hands and throw that in the air making a grand entrance for himself.Others chuckle and he bow to all...he received his degree with a medal in best culinary arts..

" Aah.. I would say , I know you will miss my handsome face but don't worry guyz... I'll make sure to provide you all with my photo...ok .and I would say that mom dad..see here I'm with the medal for arts now I won the best...hmm..but love you guys...and I would say love you my bulletproof 5 as well...let's rock the further years as well..." He shouts and the crowd go wild laughing now that's Kim Soekjin for you guys.

" Well... now the student who got the offer to work with the best entertainment label please come Min Yoongi..." Jungkook pat his hyung back and jhope shout out loud ...Suga shake his head and walk to the stage.

He bows to all and take his medal and degree...the host give him the mic..he look at his friends and saw them making weird face..he's soo done with them.

" Umm . thanks for this... and I would just say that it's ok not to have a dream...if you're ok with .. there's nothing in that as well... thank you..and all the best" everyone got stunned by his short but great speech and clap for him.

The dean pat his back as he goes down to his friends only to got squish between them all..

Hobi is literally hyping up there as its his turn now.He goes on stage and do a wave to take the degree..the dean pat his back and he took the mic to give his speech.

" Um.. hello everyone, I'm your hope, you're my hope...I'm..jhope..well I would say it's been amazing years here and keep smiling and hoping for good ... thanks guys.." he do some dance steps as the crowd go over gagaga for him.

Jungkook gets nervous when he knows it's his turn to go up there,he straighten his graduation gown and his hyungs side hug him.

" Now ... please come forward and take your degree Mr Jeon Jungkook..." The whole crowd starts shouting as his basketball team as well..he took slow steps forward and bow to the dean taking ,then he look at the crowd..the professor gave him a medal as well for great sportsmanship and doing very well in his studies.