Special Chapter 💜

Hii lovlies 🌺.
Thank you guys for all the comments and votes..
This story has been a great piece of art for me and the way you all appreciate my work it makes me overwhelmed.
So here's another update 💜💜.
For you all..
Enjoy ♡⁠(⁠>⁠ ⁠ਊ⁠ ⁠<⁠)⁠♡.
-----------------------------------------

Third person pov.
----------------

It's normal Sunday morning,two bodies are wrapped in black sheets sleeping soundly in each other arms without any care of the world but look like they couldn't get a long sleep on weekends as light paddles of feets reach to them and after try very hard ,the small bunny get on the bed and sat on the black hair male stomach and start jumping on him making him groan in pain that brought him back to this world from his dream one.

" DADA....DADA ...GETH..UP ..." Jungkook open his eyes and found his overexcited son sitting on top of him smiling a big bunny one .

Jungie look at his father and giggle looking at his hair .

" Goo mornin...dada...." He says and kiss his father's cheek.

Jungkook got up and took him on his lap kissing his head." Good morning bun....why are up so early huh!....it's Saturday..." He asks Craddling him into his arms.

Jungie enjoy his father's big hand around him and got comfortable.

" Dada ...you flogot.. today we have to go to shop ...." He palm his face which he recently learn after seeing Jin.

Jungkook gasps at his action and tickle him," you naughty ..bunny ,you didn't just do that to dada ..did you ..." Jungie laugh wake up the other male from his sleep as he smiles and admire the scene in front of him.

His husband and son enjoying their morning,oh how lucky he find himself.

" Look like my bunnies are having fun...huh!" Jungie look at his momma and immediately left Jungkook to reach to Taehyung.

" Goo .. morning...momma...." He lie on his chest kissing on his jaw .

Taehyung hug him and peck his small hand " good morning my baby.... I see jungie got up early today...so he remembers that today we will go for shopping...." Taehyung says .

" Yessh... Momma...but ..dada..folgot...momma...." He says like it's such important thing Jungkook forget which it is .

Jungkook look at his son with betrayed expression.

" Oh ..is he,then momma and Junghyung will go alone...right..." Taehyung look at his husband with smirk making Jungkook gulps .

" Good morning baby .." Jungkook says lying next to him and cuddling his three important person well one on the way.

" Good morning hubby...." Taehyung smiles at him and Jungkook peck his lips forgetting that their son is there .Jungie gasps and closes his eyes both the elder laugh at him and smooch both of his cheeks .

" No kishes ...kishes...." Jungie shake his head and run away from there leaving his parents alone.

Jungkook look at his adorable husband and snake his hands around him bringing Taehyung into his arms,tae look up at him with raised eyebrows.

Jungkook bend down to sink into his cherry pink lips making tae smile and following the kiss .Both signs in enjoy their lazy kiss ,no tongue involve the only thing that involves it's love .

" Hii...babe.." Jungkook peck his nose , Taehyung wrap his arms around his neck bringing him close.

" Hlo husband....so what's the plan for today..hm..." Jungkook muzzle into his pink shining neck .