십구

Hello lovlies 🌺
Hope you guys are doing well 😊
Thanks for your comment 💗
And votes...
Enjoy the chapter (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠).
___________________________

Weekend..
---------

Jungkook got up early as usual , kissing his little prince forhead and putting the blanket on his body , covering him all over he stood up to go to bathroom to freshen up.

Coming out after ten minutes, he took his watch and headphones with his phone to go for a morning run.

He's used to this routine of his for years now , it doesn't matter if it's cold or too hot.

" Haah.. let's go Jungkook" he walk downstairs and in the garden , only the guards are up from the house .

He set the timer in his watch and Play music on his phone and wear his headphones, start running around the garden of the Kim mansion as it's big enough to run.

As he's running, the talk he had with Taehyung last night going inside his mind. He knows for sure right now he isn't ready to took a step ahead with Taehyung or any one else. First he have to get rid of this marriage thing with Jieun.

His lawyer is already set the date in the court and it's on this is Tuesday. He hope that Jieun just not pull Junghyung in between this all. He didn't want to took his precious innocent son in this mess .

Jungie did asked him about Jieun but he's not really attached to his mother as Jieun was not really there when ever Jungie needed her in his life . So he will understand if Junghyung will forget his mother in his life after their divorce.

He for now shrugged his thoughts and focus on the fresh morning.

As he's taking a turn he hear someone cursing and stop only to look the cute looking Taehyung standing there and by his look he's clearly checking him out . I mean he knows he's looking hot as he's only running in sweatpants nothing else.

" Like what you see...!" He says with a smirks and Taehyung stumble but able to balance himself.

" Good morning Taehyung..." Jungkook walk to him and say.

" Go... Good morning.. Jun.. jungkook" Taehyung gulps and try hard not to look at his hot body.

" Didn't took you getting up this early.." Jungkook asked .

" Um.. yeah couldn't sleep anymore so thought of a morning walk.." Taehyung smiles cutely and Jungkook thinks it's not wrong to admire a beauty right because damm Taehyung is looking soo gorgeous right now but more adorable.

Looking soo cute in his black shorts and tshirt.

" Taehyung giggle as a butterfly sat on his nose

" You're adorable.. " Jungkook compliment him and tae blush . While jungkook got nervous thinking he says his thoughts out loud.