이십

Hii lovlies 🌺
Thanks for your votes..
It means a lot to me..
And for your supportive comments..
Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far ..
Here's the new chapter..
For all of you..
___________________________

Next Saturday..
___________

Breaking news:Ceo of Jeon interprises today won the divorce case against his ex wife now the famous model Lee Jieun. Both of them settle on the down terms and the custody of their son stays with Jeon Jungkook and Lee Jieun have to pay fine and going to get investigate in attempt of harming her son . Both of their lawyers just confirm the statement.

Jungkook close his iPad and relax on his office chair. Finally he's out of this toxicity. Junghyung took some time but understood that his mother and father is separating but Taehyung has always been there for the small kid.

Jungie is right now with his parents as they want to spend some time with their grandson.

" May I come in Mr Jeon..?" His secretary ask.

" Come in..," he says and look at her.

" Sir you have a very important meeting back to back after 2 hours.. and here's the record of the financial group you asked.." she gave him the files and left the office.

He goes through it and make few calls .He kept looking at the record and emails for today.

" Hello.. hyung.. are you coming to my today discussing about the government project..? " He asked to Namjoon.

" Ok.. yeah I have one after an hour.. hmm.. ok I'll meet you there in the evening.. sure . Bye.., " he cuts the call and got up taking his blazer in his hand leaving the office for the meeting.

As he's going inside his car his eyes fell on something or more like someone.

" Who's he..?" He says as he glare at that one person.

Hugging in anger he left from there and think what he saw.

" What Taehyung was doing there with that man ... Who is he to him.." he ask , jealousy can be heard in his voice.

" Huh.. what I'm saying he can be with anyone he wants... Jungkook leave it.." he shrugged it though but there's still a curiousity to know.

" Sir we are here.." the driver said and he step down to go inside the restaurant where the meeting going to be held.

" Let's do some work now..." He tighten his blazer and walk inside with big steps , anyone can feel the power as they look at him , his dominant aura is no hidden. Keeping a straight face he met his assistant there and both go to the VIP room for meeting.

" Let's start the meeting.." he says and the meeting started .

Taehyung is getting ready for attending a party that his friend hosted . It's a business party or get together but still he's going because he doesn't want to upset his friend.

" Chim.. are you ready or not... I'm done" he ask Jimin who's still inside his closet doing god knows what from last one hour.

" Wait .. taetae.. just a second" Jimin shouts back.

" What are you doing huh... It's not your wedding Jimin.. that you have to get ready like this.." Taehyung took his perfume and spray a bit .

" Yeah . Yeah.. but you know that the main guest took some time.. you know my .. bear.." Jimin reasons and Taehyung just shake his head.

" Ok.. I'm ready.. so everyone how I'm looking.. hot , sexy... Gorgeous.. breathtaking.." he smirks and give a sexy pose to Taehyung.

Tae look at his friend and goes to him to took his jacket off.. Jimin huffs and look in mirror.