✎ ᴄʜ 2 : 𝙰 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢

You know how it is when you awake from a deep slumber and take a couple of seconds to figure out exactly what is going on around you? Yeah, well. That's exactly what happened in Taehyung's case. He blinked.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

And then. . .he screamed bloody murder.

Jimin almost jumped out of his skin when the younger reacted, although he should have probably expected that. An hour ago, he had let out a panicked cry when he glanced at the reflection in the bathroom mirror and was met by Taehyung's face instead of his own. After that, he'd spent the next thirty minutes trying to get his butt out of the laundry basket he'd somehow managed to get it stuck in when he'd stumbled back from shock and fear.

It was a wonder the younger hadn't woken up earlier with the amount of chaos Jimin had created just a while ago.

"What the fudge!? Get away from me, you weird clone. You freak!" Taehyung yelped as he tried to scramble away from Jimin, in Taehyung's body, of course. Emphasis on tried. The younger somehow succeeded in getting himself tangled up in the sheets.

"Ouch!" Jimin cried as Taehyung's leg caught him in the shin, which made him faceplant into the mattress. Annoyed, he pushed himself up with his arms and threw the freaked out younger a glare.

"You idiot. Stop that! You are gonna bruise yourself. This is your body I am in, you dumbass!" Jimin shouted.

Taehyung's looked at him as if he'd lost all his braincells, which may be a possibility since Jimin was starting to believe they'd swapped bodies. The expression on Taehyung's face was comical and Jimin would have laughed if it wasn't his face the expression was painted on.

"Stop that! You are making me look weird," the older cried as he got off the bed and crossed his arms.

"What!?" Taehyung's eyes widened and he shot up from the bed. Jimin sighed as he prepared himself for what would come next as Taehyung looked at his reflection in the bedroom mirror only to find himself staring into Jimin's sky blue eyes.

A pause.

"Ahhhhhhhh!"

- 9 May, 2022 -