✎ ᴄʜ 14 : 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙱

"Our trip to the library was pretty much useless. Nothing on swapping bodies because oh right, that never happens but somehow magically happened to us."

"Fate hates us," Taehyung groaned as Jimin sipped his juice.

They now sat at a small café a few blocks away from the library.

"Now what? You resume work tomorrow and I've got an audition to attend. I'm a judge for it along with Hobi-hyung."

"What can we do other than pretend to be each other? That's the only solution right now, isn't it? I don't see us swapping bodies anytime soon anyways," Taehyung sighed.

"There has to be a way though."

"But what way? We're on our own. We can't go to a doctor or anyone else for that matter of fact. So now what?"

The two sat in silence as they wracked their brains for anything at all.

"A supernatural doctor!" Jimin shouted all of a sudden causing Taehyung to flinch hard which in turn caused his juice to spill all over him.

He gasped.

"A heads up would have been nice," Taehyung growled and grabbed a napkin to wipe his shirt, "and what do you mean by supernatural doctor?"

"A doctor that deals with all the supernatural stuff. Like he's got loads of books on curses and spells and stuff! Haven't you seen in movies?"

Taehyung blinked, "They exist in real life?"

"Of course they exist and if anyone can help us, it's him. He'll know exactly what to do. Oh my gosh, why didn't we think of this before?" Jimin squealed.

"Okay, so where do we even find a supernatural doctor?"

"I know just the person but we'll have to spend an entire day with him. So let's pay him a visit this weekend."

"And now?"

"For now, we continue to play each other's roles. Let's head home. Jungkookie is alone and I don't want him to be alone," Jimin spoke with a pout.

"He's a grown man, Minnie. I'm sure he's fine."

"He's a big baby and he's come home after a long trip. Of course, he'll want to spend time with me so we need to get home and you! Be nice to him and pamper him lots."

Taehyung rolled his eyes and grumbled out a "fine."

- 3 July, 2022 -