✎ ᴄʜ 31 : 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗 𝙱

Jimin spun around in the office chair, lost in thought. He whirled around, unbothered by the stares he received from his colleagues at his childish behaviour. His life motto : You only live once and life is fucking short, so don't give a single fuck about what people think of you and just be you.

That was a great life motto.

Except it took a hell lot of courage to not give a single fuck considering how human brains were wired.

Plus, the only reason he didn't give a single fuck at the moment was that he was in Taehyung's body right then. No reason to worry about it. His soulmate would be oblivious to his colleagues weird stares.

Just the way he was oblivious to the loud and clear signals Jimin gave him every fucking time. Signals that screamed 'Hello, I have feelings for you. Are you really that blind?'

Jimin spun his chair round again with a sigh and pushed his feelings for the older aside. What else could he do other than suppress them?

He couldn't hurt Jungkook and if he confessed to Taehyung, everything between them would turn awkward.

What if Taehyung decided to cut all ties with him because of it? Then what?

He stopped spinning in his chair. He'd rather stay silent about his feelings than hurt Jungkook. He'd rather pretend those feelings didn't exist than lose Taehyung.

He shook his head and chuckled at himself.

"We have a bigger crisis than feelings to worry about," Jimin murmured to himself and pulled out his phone.

It was time to get some real help and he knew exactly the person to help.

He dialled a number and hit call.

The phone rang.

Once.

Twice.

"Hello?"

- 10 July, 2022 -