✎ ᴄʜ 15 : 𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗𝚐

[Smut ahead. Proceed with extreme caution 😳]

Jimin retreated to Taehyung's bedroom after dinner. Exhausted from their meaningless trip to the library, he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Taehyung washed the dishes and placed them aside. He sighed. This week was going to be a hell of a long one and he could only pray that everything went well for the two of them.

He climbed the stairs and pushed open the door to Jimin's and Jungkook's shared bedroom. Before he could even blink, he was pinned to wall by a bare-chested Jungkook. He let out a squeak but it turned into a moan when Jungkook's thigh pressed against his clothed member.

His cheeks turned a dark shade of red as he found himself staring into the hungry, lustful eyes of Jeon Jungkook.

"God, you won't believe how much I missed. How much I missed having you under me," Jungkook growled and engulfed the older's lips.

Taehyung's eyes widened.

Hold up a fucking second. No way was he going to bunny boy here top him.

Jungkook kissed him roughly and Taehyung moaned. Fuck this kid and his good sense of kissing. Before he knew it, he was on the bed completely naked with Jungkook hovering above him.

"Wa-wait, Jungkook."

Click!

Taehyung blinked.

What the actual fuck!? Where had the kid even got handcuffs from?

The cold metal pressed against the skin of Taehyung's wrist. Gosh, fuck his soulmate for being a bottom!

Taehyung let out a muffled squeak as Jungkook's free hand squeezed his very prominent buldge. It felt so good. It would have felt even better if he wasn't under the younger male right then.

The older squirmed as he tested the strength of the cuffs. A hard spank was delivered to his buttcheek and he yelped.

"Stop squirming or daddy will punish you," Jungkook warned in a low tone and Taehyung choked on his saliva.

Daddy kink? Really? And no fucking way in hell was Taehyung going to call the bunny boy. He was the daddy here, not Jungkook.

Wait-

What the fuck was he even thinking right now!?

He's supposed to try and find a way out of these restraints and not argue with himself about who should dominate. He let out a loud moan and threw his head back when Jungkook leaned forward and took Taehyung's cock in his mouth.

Jungkook's tongue swirled around the base and coated his shaft with saliva. Taehyung wished to grab the younger by his hair and choke him on his dick, but the metal cuffs wouldn't let him. He growled inwardly in frustration as Jungkook bobbed his head up and down Taehyung's cock.

Jungkook pulled away and Taehyung almost whined at the loss.

Almost.

A smirk was sent his way.

"Fuck, I missed this," Jungkook whispered, his voice hoarse as his index finger trailed down to his rim.

Oh no, no, no! Taehyung thought as he watched Jungkook squirt lube onto his finger and rub it onto his rim. Taehyung swallowed hard. It felt too weird. This wasn't okay.

Just before the younger could slip his finger in, Taehyung yelled.

"Apple, banana, grapes. What the fuck could the safeword be– Red, red, red!"

- 3 July, 2022 -