✎ ᴄʜ 8 : 𝚆𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚖 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚙

Taehyung shut the washroom door behind him, breathing hard. He slid his phone out of his pocket and furiously texted Jimin. Curse after curse he typed and yet, there was no reply. Taehyung grabbed the sink and lightly hit his head against it in frustration. He gave a groan and that's when a slight knock on the bathroom door was heard.

Finally!

It was about time the horny moron came to his rescue. Taehyung pulled open the door, curses at the tip of tongue.

But surprise surprise!

It wasn't Jimin but Jungkook. If possible, Taehyung eyes went wider and before he could do or say anything, Jungkook had gently pushed him further inside. The younger locked the door behind them with a smirk and moved closer to Taehyung.

"Wanted daddy's cock so badly that you couldn't wait there anymore, hm? You just had to excuse yourself to go to the washroom. Is that how turned on my baby is right now?"

Taehyung choked on his saliva. This was so not how a movie night was supposed to go. But curse Jimin and his choice of movie.

"Such a needy baby, aren't you? Show me how badly you want daddy's cock to fill you up."

Taehyung was pretty sure his face had turned a thousand shades of red.

Were there even a thousand shades of red though?

Focus!

He had other concerning matters to deal with at the moment.

"Uh, I. Um."

"Aw, is my baby feeling shy today? Do you need daddy to help you? Come here, love."

Saying so, the younger reached a hand to unzip his pants and Taehyung squeaked before he grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled it away from his pants.

"N-no. I really needed to pee. I'm not needy. I don't want your cock!"

Taehyung blinked.

Seriously?

That was the best he could have said?

Jungkook chuckled and pulled him close, his hands on Taehyung's asscheeks, kneading and massaging the globules before he delivered a spank to one.

"Feeling bratty, hm?"

Taehyung mentally facepalmed. How is it that he managed to get himself stuck with his soulmate's horny boyfriend? Lord, save him.

Jungkook delivered a spank to the other cheek and Taehyung almost whimpered.

Almost.

It felt goo-

Heck no!

Bad, bad, bad!

He quickly pushed Jungkook away from him.

"I'm n-not in the mood," he cried.

Jungkook's face visibly fell and Taehyung felt his heart clench.

"I'm so sorry, baby. I'm sorry. I misunderstood. I didn't mean to force you or anything. I just thought- Fudge, I'm sorry."

The older pulled him into a hug.

"It's alright, Kookie. You misunderstood and you apologised. I'm not mad or upset."

Jungkook gently kissed his lips and it made Taehyung feel warm. But at the same time he felt a prick. This affection, this love, this care- all for Jimin. It was never meant for him and never would be. But he could relish it till it lasted right?

- 22 May, 2022 -