✎ ᴄʜ 26 : 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜

Just as Taehyung was about to exit the building, his phone ringtone went off. He slid his hand into his pocket and pulled it out. Seeing Jin's name flash across the screen, he swiped his thumb on the green icon.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Tae. There's a slight change change of plans. Remember the dinner date the three of us were supposed to have? We've got to postpone it. Something came up."

"That's alright," Taehyung answered.

"How does next weekend sound?"

"Sounds good enough to me."

"That's settled then."

The horn of a vehicle caught Taehyung's attention and he looked up to see a familiar car parked outside.

Jin bid him goodbye and disconnected the call just as Jungkook stepped out of the vehicle dressed in a casual white shirt and ripped jeans.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked, surprise evident in his voice.

"I thought I'd take you out after work. I wasn't sure whether to head to dinner or hit the club. I eventually decided the club sounds like a great place to hangout and we have been there for ages," Jungkook explained and pulled the older close before he pressed his lips against the other's.

Taehyung felt his cheeks heat up at the display of affection.

"The club sounds good," Taehyung mumbled against Jungkook's lips before he broke the kiss, "But what about my car."

"Leave it here for tonight. I'll drop you off to work tomorrow morning, so you don't have to worry."

Taehyung chuckled as Jungkook pulled open the door to the passengers seat and signalled for him to get in with a slight bow.

"Aren't you a gentleman?"

Jungkook winked, "just for you."

Taehyung laughed as Jungkook downed another shot.

Why was he laughing?

No clue.

He just felt like it.

No hard and fast rule that one must laugh only when something funny happens right?

Was he drunk?

Hell yeah! He was totally wasted.

Okay, so maybe that's the reason he was laughing.

Jungkook didn't seem any better than him as he began to grind himself against Taehyung's ass.

Taehyung's phone buzzed to life and he saw "bratty soulmate" pop on his screen.

Jimin.

He placed the phone to ear and tried hard to focus on the voice at the other end instead of the extremely loud music in the club.

"Where the hell are you two? It's almost midnight! Is that music? Where the hell are you?"

"We're at a club, baby!" Taehyung shouted, cheerfully.

"Jeez. You sound– wait, I'll come there to get the two of you. Don't even think of driving. You hear me?"

"Okay, mother chicken," Taehyung laughed.

"It's mother hen," Jimin murmured before he ordered Taehyung to ping him their current location.

Jimin grabbed his wallet and headed out the door.

- 6 July, 2022 -

For all those who wanted vmin and jikook (cough) smut (cough), you're going to get it in the next chapter, kekeke.