✎ ᴄʜ 29 : 𝚆𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚍

Taehyung's eyes slowly fluttered open and he winced as he became increasingly aware of the shooting pain in his head. A soft groan escaped past his parted lips as he shifted slightly.

His back ached. Jeez! what had he even done the previous night for his back to hurt that bad?

Groggily, he sat up in bed and groaned as he did. His eyes fell upon the lump in bed beside of him.

That was when he realised something odd.

He didn't have any clothes on.

Yep, he was completely naked under the sheets.

Wait–

Had he forgotten an important detail of something that had happened the previous night.

He looked over at the lump in bed and slowly lifted the covers off, careful not to wake the younger. His eyes fell on Jungkook's bare ass and he smirked. He'd probably had some drunken sex with the younger after their trip to the club.

The lump in bed shifted and sat up slowly, pulling the bed covers off his face as he did.

And Taehyung came face-to-face with himself.

"Holy fuck!" he screeched and toppled off the bed.

Jimin looked at him with wide eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"What the fuck are you doing here and why the fuck is your– my ass on display?"

"Because you have a lovely ass and I needed you to see it?"

"The fuck?"

"Okay, first of all, this is your room and since I am you, I'm supposed to sleep here. You guys drank way too much last night and you slept here."

"Why are you naked? Why am I naked? Oh my God! Why are we naked?"

"Because we fucked," Jimin answered with a straight face.

"What the fuck?"

Jimin chuckled, "Relax. We didn't. I was just pulling your leg. You, in your wasted state, wanted to sleep naked. And you wanted me to do the same."

Taehyung blinked and then, buried his face in his hands.

"Could you cover my ass now?"

"Sure, if that's what you want now," Jimin laughed and Taehyung flung a pillow at him.

- 7 July, 2022 -