✎ ᴄʜ 22 : 𝙱𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕 𝚔𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚜

[Chapter contains light smut. Do skip it if you're uncomfortable]

Taehyung squirted shampoo onto his palms and rubbed them together before massaging it onto Jungkook's scalp. The two sat in the bathtub with Jungkook's back against Taehyung's chest.

"Mimi?"

Taehyung hummed in response.

"You promise you aren't mad?"

"I promise, Kookie."

Taehyung pressed light kisses to the back of Jungkook's neck. The younger felt goosebumps decorate the skin of his arms at the trail of kisses to his bare and wet shoulder.

"I was mean to you before, wasn't I?" Taehyung murmured against his skin.

Jungkook shivered.

"I didn't even finish what I started before. Didn't let you come, did I?"

Jungkook gave him a small pout as he shifted his head to the side. Taehyung chuckled.

If it wasn't for the dominance Jungkook had displayed earlier, he'd have found it hard to believe that the bun could top anyone in bed.

"How about I finish it now?" Taehyung whispered, his lips against the shell of Jungkook's ear.

The younger let out a needy whine and Taehyung wrapped his hand around the other's dick before he gradually began to stroke it.

"You're so beautiful. Such a beautiful bun," Taehyung whispered and delivered a light kiss to Jungkook's neck.

The younger rested his head back against Taehyung's shoulder, his eyes screwed shut, mouth open in a silent moan as the older stroked him at a steady pace.

"You sound so beautiful and I love how I'm the reason behind these sounds you make," Taehyung growled in a low tone and gradually picked up pace.

Jungkook's soft moans and the sounds of water, as Taehyung stroked the younger, echoed in the bathroom. By the way Jungkook's body tensed, Taehyung could tell he was close. He turned his head and pressed a kiss to younger's closed eyelid before he increased his pace.

A string of moans escaped past Jungkook's lips, each one louder than the previous.

"Ah, Jimin!" He cried and Taehyung felt a pang of both, guilt and hurt.

Yet he smiled and allowed the younger to pull him closer till their lips met.

- 4 July, 2022 -