✎ ᴄʜ 6 : 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚗𝚔?

"Wait, wait. Let's sit down and talk calmly," Jimin quickly spoke as he held his hands up in surrender.

"You should have thought of that before you crushed my toe!" Taehyung whisper-yelled, half in pain and half in anger.

"In my defense, that helped get the words outta your system so quit glaring at me," Jimin shot back and squeaked when Taehyung lunged forward.

He hurriedly climbed over the bed and jumped onto the other side away from Taehyung. The younger winced at the pain in his toe.

"Ugh, my toe. You! You said Jungkook wasn't supposed to be here till next week!"

Jimin raised his hands in surrender, "How was I supposed to know he would return back early? Didn't you hear him? It was a surprise. He came early to surprise me since he missed me."

Taehyung buried his face in his hands and rubbed it in frustration.

"By the way, isn't it cute? Isn't he just the sweetest and most adorable man? How did I get so lucky?" the older continued, dreamily.

Taehyung looked up from his palms and blinked incredulously when a soft smile crept across Jimin's face at the thought of his Jungkook.

"You bitch! Quit daydreaming and think how the hell are we gonna survive this!" Taehyung growled through gritted teeth, "We are still in the wrong bodies. Your boyfriend thinks I'm you. So, snap out of dreamland and come back to reality."

"You're no fun," Jimin pouted.

"Fun!? Fun! Nothing about swapping bodies is fun. Nothing about having a liliput sized dick is fun!" Taehyung shouted.

"You make fun of the size of my dick one more time and I'm gonna get a tattoo of my dick on your ass with the words 'Size doesn't matter as long as I have a dick in me'. How does that sound?"

"You wouldn't!"

"Try me!"

"Am I interrupting something?" Jungkook asked as he walked in with an ice pack in hand.

"Nothing much, Kookie. I was just telling Jimin that I thought of getting a tattoo," Jimin smiled mischievously and Taehyung narrowed his eyes at the older. 

"Oh, that's cool. I think you would kill it. What tattoo would you like to get?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung widened his eyes as he stared straight into Jimin.

The silent warning was clear. Don't even think about it.

Jimin flashed Taehyung an innocent smile. "A dick on my buttcheek."

"Uh," Jungkook wasn't sure how to react while Taehyung threw Jimin a death glare and made a throat slitting action to emphasize the meaning.

"Are you guys sure you haven't drunk even a little alcohol? Because I find that a little hard to believe right now."

- 11 May, 2022 -

Thank you for the 100 views, cookies. I love you! ️♥️