✎ ᴄʜ 9 : 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎

Jungkook retreated to his and Jimin's shared bedroom after wishing the two males goodnight. The poor kid was tired from the amount of travelling he did and Taehyung was pretty sure Jungkook would be out as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Once Jungkook had left, Taehyung turned onto Jimin like a predator would for it's prey. The older looked up and when his eyes met the other's piercing gaze, he gulped.

"Uh, you okay?"

"How nice of you to ask! Am I okay? That's a very complex question considering what all I just went through," Taehyung spoke, sarcasm dripping from his voice.

"Uh."

"You bitch! I am not okay! I was being sexually harassed by your boyfriend, although it isn't his fault. It's yours!"

"Wha- When did that happen?"

"About a few minutes ago when you decided 'oh hey, why don't we watch a porn movie'! A porn movie! What on earth were you even thinking?"

"Oops?"

Taehyung wrestled the older to the ground and gave him a couple of hard jabs to his sides.

"You and your high sexual drive! Curse you both."

"Aayee, I'm sorry," Jimin apologised and squirmed under Taehyung.

The younger sighed and let go of Jimin. He sat up and placed his head in his hands. He felt Jimin's hand on his back and that comforted him a teensy bit.

"I'm really sorry, Tae."

"That's okay. Can't blame you. You may have a tiny dick but your sexual drive is damn high."

"There's literally no connection between a size of a dick and a man's sexual drive."

Taehyung rolled his eyes. Then his expression turned serious.

"We need to figure a way to switch back and quick. We've both got jobs and there's no way we can pull off these stunts of pretending to be each other."

"Let's head to the library tomorrow morning."

"Because the librarian would know what to do?" Taehyung asked incredulously.

"Because the library has the oldest books dated back to the early 1800s. There's bound to be an answer there."

"Alright. To the library it is."

- 25 May, 2022 -