✎ ᴄʜ 21 : 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝

Taehyung's heart cracked at the sound of muffled sniffles from inside the room. He pushed the door open and sure enough, Jungkook sat in bed with tears cascading down his cheeks.

Taehyung's guilt only doubled when he realised what they'd been upto before he left Jungkook. It had probably been Jungkook's first time bottoming and he'd left him without any aftercare.

On seeing Taehyung enter, a loud sob escaped Jungkook's parted lips and out spilled a dozen apologies. The older slid in bed beside him and pulled him close.

He held Jungkook and whispered sweet nothings, feeling his own eyes well up as the younger sobbed into his chest.

"I'm sorry, Mimi. I'm sorry," Jungkook croaked.

"Shh, you have nothing to apologise for. I'm sorry for leaving you alone."

"Don't leave again. I p-promise I'll be better, don't leave."

The way Jungkook clung onto him, fists clenched around his shirt, pricked his heart.

"Jungkookie, look at me. Please, baby. Look at me."

The younger raised his tear-filled doe-eyes to gaze into the other's. Taehyung's eyes only held love and warmth.

"I only needed time to process this. I'm not mad at you. I'm not upset. I just needed time to digest it. It's alright. You can't help who you fall in love with. But you can choose to stay loyal and faithful to the person you commit to, right? And if I know something, it's that you will always remain loyal to me even if your heart falls for another ten people," Taehyung chuckled, the sting in his chest only grew as he spoke.

He lightly caressed Jungkook's cheek.

"You're the best. You couldn't possibly get any better. Now, let's get you cleaned up, alright? Let me run you a warm bath."

"Mimi, are we okay?" Jungkook asked in a tiny voice.

"We're better than okay, baby."

Taehyung leaned forward and pressed his lips against Jungkook's. He relished every second of the kiss although he knew very well it was not meant for him. But he could be a little selfish, right? Just for a little while atleast?

- 4 July, 2022 -

How about some taekook fluff and (cough cough) smut (cough) in the next chapter?

INTERCHANGED // 𝓿𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴 [✓]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें