✎ ᴄʜ 24 : 𝙱𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚣𝚎?

Hoseok signalled for Taehyung to take a seat beside him. The younger quickly strode across the hall, panting. He'd run as fast as he could to get to the hall, where the competition was being held, on time. But the building was huge and had multiple passages that Taehyung couldn't figure out which passage led where.

"Why are you so late?" Hoseok growled in a low tone so that the participants wouldn't hear them.

"This building is so fucking huge. It's more like a maze. I couldn't find the hall. I lost my way and kept circling back to the same place with that huge statue of boobs," Taehyung whined.

Hoseok stared at him as though he'd grown five heads.

"Is this your idea of a joke? You come here everyday and somehow you managed to get your ass lost today?"

At the glare Hoseok fixed on the younger, Taehyung shuddered.

Right, he'd forgotten about that. Honestly though, who builds a fucking building like some damn maze and has no map for it. He'd gotten there early but spent more than a half hour trying to figure out the location of the goddamn hall.

"If you want to lie atleast come up with a good one, Jimin."

Taehyung chuckled nervously and muttered a quick apology before he took a seat beside the older.

After two hours of countless performances, Taehyung's bladder had given up and now screamed for mercy. As though Hoseok had heard the silent prayers of his bladder, he announced a fifteen minute break.

The younger immediately shot up from his seat and rushed out of the hall. Curse Jimin and his fucking tiny bladder. He really needed to pee.

He cursed himself for drinking the amount of water he did but in his defense, he was nervous and the bottles of water in front of him served as the only relief. He suppressed the urge to hold his middle as he hurried down an unknown passage.

Where the fuck were the bloody washrooms!?

An older male, probably one of the staff, gave him a weird look as he hurried past. Taehyung had half a mind to sue the builder or the owner of the damn building as he passed by the statue of boobs.

Why the fuck did that statue even exist?

Clearly not the time to worry about that. He could ponder about it after he'd relieved his bladder.

If he didn't find a bathroom fast, he was pretty sure he would explode.

He have a cry as a sense of immense relief flooded him and rushed forward towards the door above which the sign read "Gents washroom."

The door to the washroom slammed open with a loud bang startling a gentleman inside, who let out a frightened squeak. Taehyung didn't bother to look his way as he hurried into a stall and slammed the door shut behind him.

At long last!

Relief.

- 5 July, 2022 -