𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 - 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝟷

[Warning : Smut ahead. Avert your eyes or if you dare to look, well. . .good luck, lmao 💀]

Jimin smiled softly as he got home to his two younger boyfriends sharing a kiss under the night sky. It was their one year anniversary. The three of them had pooled in their earnings and bought themselves a house. It was small yet perfect.

Jimin tread softly towards them. The lawn grass tickled his bare feet as he walked.

The two broke the kiss to look at the other, who approached them. Jimin took in their flushed cheeks and kiss swollen lips. He cursed under his breath and got to his knees. He leaned forward and claimed Taehyung's lips.

The younger moaned into the kiss as Jimin's hand travelled to his waist and caressed the clothed skin. Jungkook pressed soft kisses to Jimin's neck and lightly sucked.

Jimin let out a soft gasp as Jungkook gave it a hard nip. He felt the younger's hand grip his hair roughly, which caused him to break the kiss with Taehyung, and pulled him closer to engulf his plump lips.

Jimin sighed softly, loving the feeling of being dominated and kissed by the younger. He whined softly and needily.

Taehyung nibbled on his ear.

"What is it, baby? Turned on by a little rough kissy?" The younger whispered and licked his earlobe.

Jimin gasped when he felt Taehyung's palm come in contact with his asscheek.

"Sounds to me like he is," Jungkook murmured into their kiss.

Jimin moaned as Taehyung kneaded his ass before he delivered another smack to it.

"The tent in his pants screams it too," Taehyung observed and chuckled.

Jimin whined and broke the kiss.

"As much as I love you guys and the sex we have, I am not so sure how I feel about the exhibitionist kink. Neither do I like the idea of rolling around in the grass with the beetles. So, how about we take this to the bedroom?"

Taehyung and Jungkook glanced at one another.

"That certainly sounds like a better idea," the youngest laughed.

Jimin hopped to his feet in excitement and dragged his two boyfriends into the house and towards their bedroom, which caused them to laugh fondly at him. Within seconds, the three stood devoid of any clothes on their bodies.

Jungkook pushed Jimin onto the bed and crawled over him to press their lips together. Jimin wrapped his arms around the younger's neck and tilted his head to deepen their kiss. Taehyung poured generous amount of lube onto his dick and spread it over.

Jungkook trailed kisses down Jimin's jaw and Taehyung slid in a lube coated finger into him. The younger gasped softly but focused his attention on pleasuring the older under him. His hand travelled to Jimin's abdomen, resting dangerously close to the other's crotch.

Jimin whined, "Jungkookie, please."

"Please what? What do you need baby?" Jungkook growled as Taehyung pumped his finger in and out of him.

"Touch me," Jimin whispered, shyly.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile. Jimin was adorable. How could he resist his cute request?

Jungkook tapped his finger against Jimin's lips.

"Suck them. Get them nice and wet for me," He ordered and Jimin obeyed like a little puppy.

He swirled his tongue around Jungkook's fingers and the younger groaned at the feel. He hollowed his cheeks and sucked on them.

"Fuck," Jungkook cursed, whether from the skillful tongue Jimin used on his fingers or the rapid thrusting of Taehyung's fingers into his hole, he wasn't sure.

Jimin gripped Jungkook's shoulders tight when the younger's saliva-coated fingers prodded his entrance. Jungkook nipped the skin of his neck hard just as Taehyung slid in a second finger. Jimin cried out feeling two fingers pushed into him.

Their heavy breathing and unholy squelching sounds filled the room.

Jimin threw his head back as Jungkook's thrusts got faster. Taehyung smacked Jungkook's ass hard causing the younger to gasp at the welcome sting. He kneaded Jungkook's inner thigh and slid in a third finger, increasing his pace as he did.

"Gosh, look at you two," Taehyung growled landing another smack, this time on Jimin's ass.

Jimin gave a choked cry.

Jungkook moaned as Taehyung continued to pound his fingers into him. Jungkook gave a loud whine when the older pulled his fingers free.

"Did you stretch Mimi well?" Taehyung asked in a low tone and Jungkook swallowed hard.

"Yes, I did."

"Good boy," Taehyung complimented him as he pressed kisses to Jungkook's bare back.

"Give me some attention," Jimin whined and tugged Jungkook's sleeves when his thrusts turned slow.

Taehyung chuckled and caressed Jimin's cheek.

"You've got all our attention, baby. Just you wait," he smirked.

Jimin gulped as Taehyung pulled Jungkook off of Jimin and coated his dick with lube. Jungkook moaned as Taehyung jerked his member.

"Go on, baby. Give Jiminie what he wants," he instructed and gave Jungkook's dick a light pat.

- 14 July, 2022 -

My cheeks have turned into mini tomatoes, I won't even lie. I'm gonna go hide under a blanket when this is done, lmao.