✎ ᴄʜ 34 : 𝚂𝚞𝚖𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚍𝚎𝚖𝚘𝚗

"Well, here's one we could try. By summoning a demon."

Taehyung's eyes went wide.

"Blurggmmh."

"This guy really doesn't know how to shut up, does he?" Yoongi asked, unimpressed.

Jimin chuckled at the indignant look on Taehyung's face.

"Apparently not."

"Libero," Yoongi ordered and Taehyung felt his jaw loosen up.

"Thank you," he huffed out and crossed his arms, "Doesn't summoning a demon sound a little too messed up?"

"Doesn't everything up until now sound messed up to you, buddy?"

Taehyung threw Jimin a glare.

"Fine. Summoning a demon it is then."

"Remember this. Never underestimate a demon," Yoongi warned before he grabbed a chalk and drew a pentagon on the floor.

"I wouldn't dream of it," Taehyung gulped.

"Good for you," Yoongi chuckled and dusted his palms once he was done. He signalled for the two to take a seat on the floor beside him.

They obeyed and waited for further instructions.

Yoongi gripped their hands in his and shut his eyes before he began to change what sounded like pure gibberish to Taehyung. The pentagon began to turn ink black as Yoongi repeated the same words over and over.

Taehyung began to tremble like a leaf afraid of what he'd see. A black mass swirled inside the pentagon and–

Poof!

Appeared a demon...?

Taehyung blinked.

It was tiny and yellowish green in colour. It's eyes resembled that of a cute puppy.

"Why does it look like Tinkerbell?" Taehyung blurted out and both Yoongi and Jimin turned to give him an "are you fucking serious right now" expression.

Taehyung bit his lip as Yoongi's warning rang clear in his head.

Too late.

The demon's pupils turned to slits like that of a snake and it tilted it's head with a smile in the most creepiest way possible that Taehyung was sure he was minutes away from pissing his pants.

It launched itself into the weird doll on the floor. Yoongi sighed. Taehyung squeaked in horror as the doll opened it's eyes and stood on it's plastic feet.

"Yoongi warned us not to underestimate a demon! What the fuck is the matter with you, Tae?" Jimin yelled, just as terrified as Taehyung.

"The demon is literally the size of your dick!"

"My dick isn't the size of Tinkerbell!" Jimin growled and backed up a bit as the doll advanced towards them.

"Both of you! Shut the fuck up!" Yoongi scolded before he began to chant again to reverse the spell.

The demon retreated back to pentagon and disappeared into thin air. Yoongi erased the lines he'd drawn with the chalk and glared at Taehyung.

"That could've gone bad. Learn to shut your mouth or I will zip it up for you!"

Taehyung's gaze shifted to his palms that rested in his lap before he got to feet.

"I need a breather," he mumbled and exited the room.

Jimin watched him retreat with a sigh.

"This is new to him. Heck, it's new to me too. You can't blame him for the way he reacted. If he hadn't said anything, I probably would have. He is scared and he has every right to be."

"You really like him, don't you?" Yoongi observed.

"Is it really that obvious?"

Yoongi smiled.

"Go console that kid. He needs you."

- 12 July, 2022 -

Gonna put these out here. I worked on them recently. Nothing special.

 Nothing special

I tried

I tried. It's bad, I know. Okay, bye bye. 🥲🥲🥲