✎ ᴄʜ 17 : 𝙼𝚘𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚊𝚖𝚎

[Smut ahead. Proceed with extreme caution 😳]

From a daddy dom, Jungkook had been reduced to a moaning mess under Taehyung as the older worked on stretching him out with his fingers. Taehyung had four fingers buried knuckle deep within the younger. However, Taehyung believed that they are equivalent to two since Jimin's fingers are so fucking tiny, he can't reach Jungkook's prostrate with them.

He pulled his fingers free and drizzled lube onto his cock. He cursed Jimin under his breath for his tiny fingers and his tiny dick as he smeared the lube over Jimin's cock. Jungkook watched in a daze as Taehyung adjusted his position and slid the head of his cock in.

"Tell me, baby. Do you want daddy's cock? Want daddy to fuck you senseless?" Taehyung growled and Jungkook sobbed out a yes in response.

The younger's hands grasped Taehyung by his shoulder as the older slammed his hips forward.

"Yes ahh," Jungkook cried as Taehyung's thrusts sped up.

The tip of his dick hit Jungkook's prostrate with each thrust. The younger threw his head back with a loud cry and his grip on Taehyung's shoulder tightened.

The older mercilessly pounded into Jungkook's heat, bringing the younger closer to his orgasm. Taehyung himself was close. He could feel the heat build up in his abdomen. With the desire to let go, he pulled out and roughly slammed back in.

"Ah, Tae. I'm cumming," Jungkook screamed in pleasure, before his eyes went wide and his hands covered his mouth in shock.

Taehyung froze mid-thrust, dick still buried in the younger's warm heat.

Had Jungkook just moaned out his name?

- 3 July, 2022 -