☘ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ☘

SUMMARY

Jimin and Taehyung swap bodies and they aren't sure how to switch themselves back. Just when they think things can't get any worse, Jungkook - Jimin's boyfriend of two years - returns home early from his business trip. Chaos ensues.

CONTENT

• Light angst
• Humor
• Fluff
• Smut (warnings will be provided at the start of the chapter)
• Top Taehyung
• Switch Jungkook
• Bottom Jimin
• Mature language
• 18+ content (read at your own risk)

TEASER

"What?" Taehyung asked as he stared at Jimin with wide, disbelieving eyes. The older's tear-filled eyes met his and he slowly closed up the distance between them.

His arms wrapped themselves lightly around the taller's neck and he tilted his head slightly to the side as he pressed his plump pink lips against Taehyung's. The other's eyes went wide before they drooped close, lost in the softness of the kiss. He was kissing Jimin.

Their tongues collided with one another's, fingers wrapped in each other's hair. Slowly, they broke the kiss, hands still wrapped around each other. The sound of their heavy breaths was the only thing that could be heard in the room.

That was till they sensed another's presence in the room. Their heads whipped to the side and sure enough, there by the doorway stood a doe-eyed man. Tears brimmed in his eyes and the only emotion that flashed in them was betrayal.

- Coming soon -