✎ ᴄʜ 3 : 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠?

When one looks in a mirror, they would naturally expect to see their own reflection. Yet Taehyung found himself staring at the reflection of Jimin rather than that of himself.

No, no, no.

He was definitely dreaming. That was the only logical explanation he had. The only logical explanation to him finding himself staring at his soulmate's reflection instead of his own. Some weird dream this was.

"Wake up, wake up, wake up," he chanted as he slapped himself. Jimin pounced on him and restrained the other's hands.

"Quit doing that, you idiot! You are gonna give me a bruise. You know how delicate I am. I bruise easy!"

"I need to wake up," Taehyung cried as he tried to wrench his arms out of Jimin's tight grip.

"You are awake, genius!"

"No, no way. I am asleep. This is a dream. Some freaking weird dream where I am stuck in your body. This doesn't happen in real life," Taehyung shouted, panic evident in his voice.

Jimin grabbed the other by the shoulders and shook him violently. "You don't think I know? This is crazy. This isn't something that should happen in real life but look at us. You are in my body and I am in yours! Quit panicking. That certainly didn't help me," Jimin sighed as he rubbed his slightly sore ass.

How the hell did Jimin expect him to calm down? They had swapped bodies, for crying out loud. That's not normal. That's not even close to normal. Taehyung pulled his hands away from Jimin and surveyed his hands. The fingers were too small to be his own. He pinched his arm and squeaked when he felt pain.

"Yah! Stop doing that to me," Jimin cried, indignantly.

"Oh shit! This is not a dream," Taehyung paled.

Jimin scoffed, "That's what I said minutes ago."

"Wait! This isn't okay. What do we do? Oh gosh, we need to go to a doctor. Get your car keys and let's go to the hospital," Taehyung rambled as he grabbed his coat.

"Are you nuts?" Jimin shook his head and stopped Taehyung from putting on his coat.

"We need to get help. Like right now."

"And what exactly do you plan on telling the doctor?" Jimin asked as he placed the coat back on the stand and took a seat on the edge of his bed, arms crossed.

"What's happened to us. We'll tell them that we woke up but in the wrong bodies. You woke up in my body and I woke up in yours..." Taehyung trailed off as he overheard himself say it in Jimin's voice.

Jimin raised a brow, "And when you do tell them that, a mental asylum will be waiting for our arrival."

Taehyung sat heavily on Jimin's bed and buried his face in his hands. "How are you so calm?"

"I wasn't and then I ended up getting my butt stuck in the laundry basket. I had a lot of time to think things over while I struggled to get my butt out. We'll try out something but till then, we pretend to be each other."

"First, how the fuck did you manage to get your ass stuck in a basket? Second, what the fuck do you mean pretend to be each other?"

Jimin let out a frustrated sigh, "What can I say? I am special. I just manage to do things no one else can. In reply to your second question, you are in my body, correct? So you behave the way I would. I am in your body and I will pretend to be you till we find a way to switch back."

Taehyung took in a breath, "This won't work. What if we can't switch back? What if I am stuck in your freaking tiny body for life?"

"Hey! I am not that tiny, okay?" Jimin cried, defensively.

Taehyung stared at Jimin for a second before he pulled the elastic of his boxers and peeked in. Jimin let out a startled cry and pounced on Taehyung.

"No way can I survive with a small penis for the rest of my life," he cried and Jimin whacked him hard.

"It isn't small."

"Yes, it is and it's definitely not mine. This is exactly why I need my body back," Taehyung whined.

Jimin glared at him, "So, you think yours is big, huh?"

"No, I don't think so. I know so," Taehyung replied, cheekily.

Fuming, Jimin pulled the elastic of Taehyung's sweatpants and his eyes widened.

"You are huge. How did you even manage to hide this monster? I'd kill to be wrecked by a dick this huge."

Taehyung's cheeks turned pink and Jimin, realising what he'd just said, turned a bright shade of red. "Uh. . .I-"

"You have a boyfriend, Jimin. How is this gonna work?" Taehyung interrupted, not wanting to prolong the awkward conversation. Jimin silently thanked the younger for that.

"Did you forget? Jungkook's off on a business trip and he won't be here till next week. We've got a week to find a way to switch back and it seems good enough to me."

There's a pause before Taehyung voiced out the question on both their minds.

"So, how do we go about this?"

- 9 May, 2022 -