✎ ᴄʜ 27 : 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛

Jimin pushed his way through the crowd of sweaty, horny teens. He groaned at the sight of Jungkook grinding himself against Taehyung a little distance away.

"Pardon me."

"Excuse me. Could you move your ass a little to the side? It's blocking my way."

"Coming through."

This crowd was wild.

Jimin ducked and crawled under a couple's legs. He threw them a glare but they were too busy making out to see him or care. He got to his feet and dusted his pants. He grumbled to himself as he covered the distance between himself and the two idiots he'd come there for.

"Taehyungie!" Jungkook squealed and threw his arms around the older.

"Hey, Kookie. What's this, huh? How much did you drink?"

"Just a little sip," the youngest giggled.

Jimin raised his brow in amusement, "a little sip. Of course. No wonder you are wasted."

Taehyung met Jimin's eyes and he gasped in shock, "are you my twin?"

Jimin's eyes widened.

"You look just like me," Taehyung laughed and pinched Jimin's cheeks.

"Ow. That hurts, dumbass."

Jungkook frowned.

"That's not true. Taetae is big and Mimi is shmall," Jungkook complained, "No look alike."

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Oh yes! Tae have big dick and Mimi has small one," the other chuckled and made a move to unzip his pants.

Jimin let out a frantic cry and gripped his hand, "really not the place!"

Taehyung pouted but nodded all the same.

"Alright, you two. Let's go home before you do something else I regret."

"Why did I think that you guys hanging out at the club would have been a good idea?" Jimin questioned himself as he drove.

Taehyung, who was seated in the passengers seat, giggled loudly which triggered the youngest in the backseat to do the same.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

His eyes went wide when he felt Taehyung's hand on his inner thigh, dangerously close to his crotch.

"T–Jimin," he warned and prayed the younger's wasted self would understand the situation.

"My lips are hungry. Would you satisfy their hunger with yours?" Taehyung whispered. The low tone sent shivers down Jimin's spine.

"Ta–Jimin! You should really stop reading stuff like this on google."

"Mimi, would you like me to help you? I'll give you my lips. Will that help?" Jungkook asked and Jimin felt his dick twitch in his pants at the innocent tone the youngest used.

"Yes, please," Taehyung breathed.

Jimin's heart somersaulted when Jungkook leaned forward from the backseat of the car and hungrily pressed his lips against Taehyung's.

Fuck, that's hot. Didn't know I could look that hot while kissing Jungkook?

WAIT–

I am forgetting something.

Driving!

I'm driving!

Jimin shifted his attention back to the road and swerved away to avoid collision with a tree. He breathed a sigh of relief.

Damn, that was close.

Now, focus.

He needed to focus on the road.

Nothing hard, right?

Just had to keep his eyes on the road and ignore the–

Jungkook moaned and through the rear view mirror, Jimin saw the way Taehyung had gripped the youngest by the hair and pulled so that his neck was exposed for the other to suck hickeys onto.

Jimin blinked.

You need to focus on the road, he reminded himself.

Was it hot in there or was it just him?

Had his pants just shrunk or were they always this tight?

God. This was pure torture.

Taehyung let out a low whine as Jungkook began to palm him through his pants and Jimin swallowed.

He slowed down the car to a stop and parked it at the side of the road.

- 6 July, 2022 -