✎ ᴄʜ 39 : 𝙳𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚜

Jungkook pushed the covers off himself and frowned when he saw his boyfriend wasn't in bed beside him. He slid off the bed and advanced towards Taehyung's room. The door slowly swung open and sure enough, the two were in bed, cuddled up together.

Them cuddling together was nothing new but Jungkook couldn't help it. He found their behaviour suspicious. He didn't say a word though. He didn't make any move to wake then up. He didn't want to seem like a controlling boyfriend or show Jimin that he didn't trust him.

He just slowly shut the door behind him and walked away. He wrote something on a post-it note and stuck it to the door of the refrigerator before he left the house.

Taehyung felt a pang of guilt when he read the note Jungkook left behind indicating he'd gone to meet an old friend and would be back the next day. He knew Jungkook had probably seen the two of them cuddle.

The words "fuck up" flashed in his head and he sighed.

What was the matter with him?

He just had to hurt one of them, didn't he?

"The more I stay here, the more I'll mess up but I can't leave until we swap bodies," Taehyung spoke to himself.

"Who are you talking to?" asked Jimin as he suddenly appeared in the kitchen which scared the living daylights out of Taehyung.

"I forgot you were here," Taehyung cried as he held his chest to calm his rapidly beating heart.

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, what is your schedule today?"

"The usual," Taehyung muttered.

Jimin hummed.

"Oh, wait. Today I have dinner plans with Namjoon and Jin after work."

"Cool then. I'll remember that. Just ping me the deets."

"I'm on it."

"Where's Jungkookie?"

"He's gone to meet an old friend," Taehyung said and bit his lip.

"Don't do that. You'll make me horny," Jimin complained and Taehyung stared at him.

"What?"

"Don't bite your lips. You look sexy."

"You just called yourself sexy," Taehyung pointed out.

"Cebause I am sexy," Jimin said as he wiggled his hips and skipped away to prepare breakfast for them.

- 13 July, 2022 -