✎ ᴄʜ 7 : 𝙼𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎

It was a wonder they managed to convince Jungkook they weren't drunk or on drugs. The poor lad, confused by their overly weird behaviour, had assumed their drinks had been spiked. If only he knew that it was way worse than that, Taehyung thought as he was squished uncomfortably on the couch between the cushions and Jungkook.

The younger had an arm around his waist and Taehyung couldn't pay attention to the movie that was playing on the television screen. Hell, he didn't even know what movie they were watching. Jimin's giggles or more like his own caught his attention and he shifted his focus to his side. Sure enough, the older had his eyes on the screen completely invested in the movie.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes. At a time like this, how could one enjoy a movie? Oh. Apparently Jimin could. He had been the one to suggest they watch a movie together in the first place.

Alright, no issues. Taehyung could do that too. He could just pretend everything was alright and focus on the movie. He relaxed himself a teensy bit, eyes stuck to the screen as though trying to decipher a code.

Well.

That wasn't so bad. A man on the screen gazed at the woman with an intense stare. Taehyung found himself relaxing a tad bit more as the couple seemed to have an argument. He tilted his head sightly as he watched the woman sob. Overdramatic, Taehyung thought with a roll of his eyes.

He felt more relaxed as the movie progressed. He could still feel Jungkook's hand on his waist but he wasn't that bothered about it.

That was until the man suddenly ripped the woman's clothes off and pushed her onto the bed. Taehyung froze.

Wait a damn second!

Her undergarments were tugged off and the man slid down to. . .Holy mother of horniness! Jimin chose a porn movie. Of all the freaking movies out there, a porn movie and at a time like this.

Taehyung felt light kisses being placed to his neck and the hand that rested on his waist now caressed the skin beneath his shirt. The older's eyes were as wide as saucers as Jungkook's hands travelled further down. The sounds from the television as the man did the most unholy things to the woman had Taehyung's cheeks turn all shades of red.

Jungkook's hand travelling towards his sensitive bud while caressing the skin under his shirt as he sucked on his neck wasn't helping either. Jimin's boyfriend was sexually harassing him without any knowledge about it. The poor lad thinks Taehyung is Jimin!

The older squirmed slightly and shot his soulmate a gaze.

Me! Me! Look at me! Pay attention to me!

Jimin was oblivious to the other's discomfort, too engrossed in the movie and Taehyung swore he'd have Jimin's head on a platter for his choice of movie. Jungkook's bite to his shoulder as his hands slid to Taehyung's thighs almost made him squeak. Almost. Instead, he jumped up from his seat with an excuse of needing to use the washroom and rushed out like his life depended on it.

- 13 May, 2022 -