✎ ᴄʜ 18 : 𝙰𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Jungkook's doe-eyes met Taehyung's. They stared at each other for a few seconds, unable to comprehend what had just happened, shock clearly written all over both their faces. Taehyung pulled out of Jungkook as the younger began to tear up, apologies spilling out of him.

"Mimi, I am so sorry. I am really sorry."

Taehyung isn't sure what to say.

What would Jimin do if he were here?

He'd never top the bunny in the first place, Taehyung found himself answering his own question.

He blinked.

Well, that certainly didn't help.

"Babe, I a-am sorry. I just-I couldn't," Jungkook tried to speak but his voice got caught in his throat and he struggled.

Taehyung immediately wrapped his arms around the man's frame and rubbed his back gently.

"Hey, it's alright. It's alright."

'Is it alright though?' Taehyung found himself asking.

He wasn't Jimin and he wasn't sure how the older would even react to this.

What is he supposed to say?

Was he supposed to say it's okay? What if it wasn't?

Wait–

It definitely wasn't okay for Jimin's boyfriend to moan his name while he was getting fucked. That's not okay. Taehyung's heart ached and he reached forward to wipe the tears that slipped down Jungkook's cheeks.

"Why did you moan m–Taehyung's name?"

"I– When you were fucking me, I couldn't picture y-you doing it to me. It just- I'm sorry," Jungkook explained and his grip on Taehyung grew tighter, afraid that the older would leave.

"You pictured Taehyung fucking you?" the older asked softly.

Jungkook's nervous gaze was more than enough to answer his doubts.

"I–There's something I need to confess," Jungkook begun and the nervousness that reflected on his face squeezed Taehyung's heart. He took the man's hands in his and nodded to show the younger that he had his attention.

"I-Mimi, I am sorry. I t-tried so hard not to th..think about- I have feelings for Taehyung, the e-exact same way I feel towards you."

Taehyung felt his heart flutter at the confession.

Jungkook had feelings for him?

He couldn't believe it. However, it was soon replaced by a feeling of dread.

How would Jimin react to this news?

Unsure what to say, Taehyung stood from his seat. Jungkook watched as he put on his shirt with wide, fear-filled eyes.

"J-Jimin? Mimi, I am sorry. Please d-don't leave me," Jungkook pleaded, the fear and guilt in his voice pricked Taehyung's heart.

"Kookie, just give me some time to process this, alright? I'll. . .talk to you tomorrow."

Taehyung didn't wait for Jungkook's response. He pulled on a pair of pants and exited the room, unsure how to feel in that moment. He needed to speak to Jimin. He needed to be somewhere that wasn't next to Jungkook.

The younger watched the older male retreat through blurred vision.

What had he done?

He'd fucked up real bad.

Tears ran down his cheeks and silent sobs wracked his frame. Would Jimin leave him?

- 3 July, 2022 -