✎ ᴄʜ 19 : 𝚃𝚞𝚛𝚖𝚘𝚒𝚕

Taehyung padded across the hallway to his room. The room that Jimin now occupied. He twisted the handle and pushed the door open to be greeted by Jimin, snoring peacefully, wrapped in his fluffy blanket. Taehyung's jaw almost dropped to the floor.

How his soulmate managed to sleep through all the moans Jungkook let out and the unholy creaking of the bed, he'll never know.

He sighed as he took a step forward towards Jimin with an intention to wake the other up but stopped. He couldn't do it. His soulmate was right there but he just couldn't bring himself to wake him up at this hour and let him know that Jungkook had feelings for him - Taehyung - the same way as he did for Jimin.

He loved Jimin, as much as he'd hate to admit it to the older. He loved Jungkook too but he'd surpressed them for Jimin. Seeing how happy Jungkook made Jimin, Taehyung couldn't ruin it by confessing his feelings for the younger to his soulmate. He knew Jimin like the back of his hand.

Jimin was a lot of things.

Crazy, definitely.

Annoying? Hell yeah.

Tiny? Duh.

But he was the most selfless and kind-hearted person Taehyung knew.

Back then, Taehyung knew if he confessed, Jimin would step back. Because that's what Jimin does. Puts everyone else's happiness before his own. . .unless you are his enemy or someone he just can't stand.

Taehyung hesitated. Jimin deserved to know. He deserved to know the truth but Taehyung just couldn't do it.

Jungkook was loyal and Taehyung knew that. Maybe if he hadn't topped Jungkook, none of this would have happened in the first place.

Taehyung sighed and shook his head slightly. It would be their secret then and Taehyung would make sure Jungkook wouldn't mention it again.

He'd make sure their relationship wouldn't fall apart. He'd make sure that neither Jungkook nor Jimin were hurt. He turned to leave when a voice called out to him, making him halt in his steps.

"Taetae? You alright?"

- 3 July, 2022 -