✎ ᴄʜ 12 : 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

Taehyung nervously glanced at Jimin, who carried a tall stack of books over to their table. His movements grew more fidgety as Jimin set the books onto the table.

"Okay, what is up with you?" Jimin questioned and crossed his arms as he threw the other a look of concern.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," Taehyung chuckled nervously.

"Do you think I was born yesterday?"

"No, I know you were born during the medieval times."

Jimin narrowed his eyes at the younger. "Spill. What's got you going all Jittery McPhee, huh?"

Taehyung took in a deep breath.

It was now or never.

He opened his mouth and–

On second thoughts, never sounded like a great option.

"Tae! I can almost see the gears whirling in your head. Don't even try to hide anything from me."

So maybe he didn't really have much of a choice here.

"I um well, you see. Jungkook tried a new method of waking you up today morning. Well, actually me but it's your body so yeah, he thinks it's you. Because obviously he would never do that if he knew who was who since he loves you and not–"

"Whoa there. Hold your horses. I didn't get a word you just said, my express train. Calm down and tell me what exactly happened."

"Okay so. There's no better of putting this I guess," Taehyung gulped.

Jimin raised a brow.

"Jungkook gave me a blowjob."

Jimin blinked.

"But like obvio he thought it was you and not me cause he loves you and not me and he wouldn't do it if he knew it was me and not you and–"

"Shhhh," the librarian popped up like a jack in the box causing the two males to jump in their seats.

"Where'd she come from?" Taehyung squeaked in horror as she gave them a wrinkled glare and walked away without a sound.

"Relax, Tae. She isn't a ghost," Jimin whispered.

"Could've fooled me."

"Go back to the previous conversation–"

"I am so sorry. I should have pushed him off but I am so sorry. I wasn't thinking and it felt so good and I–"

"Jesus Christ! Does your train have no breaks! Shut the fuck up and let me speak."

"I said shhh!" the librarian cried, suddenly popping out from behind a book shelf causing Taehyung's heart to leap into his throat.

"The actual fuck! Hadn't she just gone the other way?" Taehyung asked as he watched her retreat in the opposite direction.

"Forget the librarian."

"Kinda hard to when she pops out like the mole in the hole," Taehyung whined.

Jimin sighed, "Children's games aside. You liked it?"

"Liked what? The game? Yeah I played it a lot as a kid."

"No, you dumbass! The blowjob. You liked it?"

"Oh gosh. I'm so sorry," Taehyung began.

"Oh for the love of God, quit apologising and just answer the damn question."

"I did," Taehyung whispered.

A mischievous glint in Jimin's eyes had Taehyung raise his brows at the other. This wasn't the kind of response he expected from Jimin. . .no wait, from the person whose boyfriend just sucked his dick.

"Should I be scared?" Taehyung asked taking a step back from the older.

"What? No, no. I'm not mad at you or upset. I'm actually fine."

"Okay, I'm scared."

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I'm really not being sarcastic. My boyfriend sucked you. I don't see any issue in that–"

"Oh my god, you are not helping me in any way. I'm terrified!"

"I'm not mad because we both knew this was inevitable. We're in each other's bodies and we need to pretend like each other, right? And I know neither you or Jungkook mean to hurt me so we are good."

"When did you mature so much?"

"Born during the medieval period as you said so it's obvious that I'll be way more mature than your immature overthinking ass."

- 2 July, 2022 -