✎ ᴄʜ 43 : 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕

Jimin and Taehyung froze not having heard the younger enter. Jimin felt a wave of guilt wash over him. He acted on impulse again and kissed Taehyung without even taking Jungkook's feelings into consideration. He could see the hurt in the younger's eyes.

I am the cause of it, he told himself.

He reached out to hold Jungkook's hand but the younger took a step back.

"Don't touch me," he hissed.

At the pain in his tone, Jimin found himself tear up a second time.

"Kookie, please. Let me explain."

"What is there to explain? Both you and Jimin were kissing. You were–" he begun and turned to glare at Taehyung, "I trusted you. I was loyal to you. I pushed away my own feelings for Tae so you wouldn't be hurt. I bawled my eyes out when I thought I'd hurt you that night and this is what I find? You kissing Tae while I'm away?"

Hot, angry tears spilled down Jungkook's cheeks. His lower lip wobbled and Taehyung felt a prick at his heart.

Jimin felt lost. What did the younger mean when he said he pushed away his feelings for Tae?

"Baby," Taehyung started to say.

"Don't make it worse than it already is!" Jungkook growled and made a move to run from there but Taehyung gripped him by the shoulders and pulled him close.

"Leave me. Let me go," Jungkook choked out.

"Shut up and listen to me. Taehyung is in love with you. He has feelings for you the same way you do. He's in love with you and me both."

Jungkook froze and so did Jimin.

That meant he wasn't dreaming the other day when he saw the look in Jungkook's eyes directed towards Taehyung? Jungkook had feelings for Taehyung?

Wait–

Why the fuck did he not know of this before now?

"He––what?" Jungkook asked in disbelief.

"Yes, my bunny. Did you really think I would hurt you like this? Did you really think I would cheat on you? Well, you thought wrong. I love you so much, bun. I'd never dream of hurting you."

Jungkook teared up and buried his face in Taehyung's shoulder. Sobs of relief wracked his frame and he clutched tightly onto the older.

Taehyung ran his fingers through the younger's hair in a soothing manner and gulped when his eyes caught Jimin's death glare.

"When the fuck were you going to tell me that Jungkook had feelings for you?" Jimin signed.

"I'm sorry?" Taehyung mouthed.

Jimin held up his middle finger for the younger to see and plastered a fake smile on his face. Taehyung chuckled softly and gently patted Jungkook's back as the younger seemed to calm down.

Jimin tugged Jungkook towards him and pressed their lips together. The younger melted into the kiss and let his eyes droop close at the contact.

"I love you, Kookie. I'm so sorry I made you cry. I didn't mean to hurt you."

"Just shut up and kiss me properly, will you?" the younger murmured against Jimin's lips causing the two older males to chuckle.

"Little brat," Taehyung muttered fondly.

Jimin parted the kiss and wiped Jungkook's tears away.

"You okay?" he asked softly and Jungkook nodded in response.

"So what does this mean for us?" The youngest asked as Taehyung handed him a tissue with a soft chuckle.

Jimin looked up to meet Taehyung's gaze and smiled wide.

"I guess this means it's a new beginning for the three of us."

"A new start as boyfriends," Taehyung finished as he held Jimin by the neck and pulled him close to press their lips together.

Jungkook smiled softly as he watched them share a deep kiss. Jimin's eyes slowly fluttered open when they broke the kiss and–

He saw Taehyung in front of him.

No like literally.

Taehyung.

Taehyung's body Taehyung.

That meant–

"Oh my God! You're you! I'm me again! We swapped back," Taehyung screamed with joy and peppered Jimin's face with kisses.

Jimin chuckled.

"Uh, what now?" Jungkook asked, puzzled.

Jimin and Taehyung exachanged a glance.

"It's a long story–" Taehyung begun.

"I have all the time in the world so you guys better start explaining," Jungkook huffed and crossed his arms.

"Well alright, so here's what happened..."

- 13 July, 2022 -

Ayyee, we are almost at the end of this book. Damn this journey has been super crazy and I can't believe it's almost come to an end. Stay tuned for some threesome. Lmao 👀👀