✎ ᴄʜ 10 : 𝙲𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

[Chapter contains slightly mature content. Proceed with caution, keke.]

The morning rolled in and Taehyung stirred slightly in his sleep. As he slowly regained consciousness, he became increasingly aware of the extremely weird sensation he felt.

Weird yet good.

A soft moan escaped his lips at the warmth.

Hold on a damn second!

His eyes shot open and he gulped when his eyes made contact with the hazy doe-eyes of Jungkook.

Jungkook, who had his mouth wrapped around Taehyung's dick. His lips a sinful shade of red.

"J-Jungkook?"

"Good morning, Mimi."

God! The hoarse voice of the younger went straight to Taehyung's dick and his cheeks colored in embarrassment.

"Jungkook," Taehyung moaned and his hands automatically gripped Jungkook's guiding him further down his cock.

His mind screamed at him to stop. That this was so wrong on so many levels. First and foremost being the fact that Jungkook was his soulmate's boyfriend.

Fuck rationality and fuck thinking. Pleasure first, thinking later, he decided and moaned when Jungkook bobbed his head on Taehyung's dick.

Seeing Jungkook in that position with his lips wrapped around him doing the most sinful things to him drove Taehyung crazy. He growled and gripped Jungkook's hair tight before he began to thrust his hips.

He fed on the moans and choked noises Jungkook emitted. Just how much he'd dreamt of doing this to the younger.

"I'm close. I'm really close," Taehyung squeaked as his movements grew desperate.

Jungkook smirked and quickened his pace, loving the way Taehyung turned into a moaning mess with just having Jungkook's mouth wrapped around him.

Taehyung let out a loud cry as he came and Jungkook swallowed it all. Taehyung cursed under his breath. Jungkook was going to be the death of him. He threw his head back and panted.

What was he supposed to tell Jimin now?

"Did you like it, Mimi? Liked having me wake you up this way?" Jungkook chuckled and Taehyung whacked him with a pillow.

Unknown to the two males stood a figure outside their bedroom door jerking himself off to the sounds the two made inside.

- 2 July, 2022 -