Chapter 31: Shocking

{Hana's P.O.V.}

"Why don't you cheer me up Hana?" Ryuji said with a teasing smile as fear slowly crept its way into my entire being. I couldn't move a muscle. I was terrified.

Ryuji then pushed me down on his bed and he was on top of me. He tightly griped my wrists to prevent me from fighting back.

"P-Please Ryuji... Don't use me as a remedy to get rid of your sadness..." I begged him.

"Awe... But I love teasing you Hana-chan! You're just too cute to resist." He brushed his nose on the side of my cheek as he chuckled in my ear.

He then bit the tip of the ribbon that was on my blouse and slowly started to pull it. I made a small 'eek' and he just laughed with content at my reaction. But suddenly...

*BAM!*

The door flew open! "Ryuji! I surprised visited yo—"

The girl stood there in shock for a minute then screamed to the top of her lungs, "HOLY GUACAMOLE!!! RYUJI, WHAT IN BLAZES ARE YOU DOING TO HANA-CHAN???!!!!!"

"Geez Ami, can you be anymore louder?!" Ryuji got off me and scratched his head.

Ami then pushed Ryuji away and ran straight to me and checked every inch of me, "Hana-chan? Are you hurt? Did he hurt you? DID HE RAPE YOU?!!"

"No... I'm alright..." I reassured her, my cheeks still red.

"But he DID almost RAPE YOU!" I just stared at Ryuji how he was going to react.

"How are you so close with Ryuji-kun, Ami-chan?"

"Didn't I tell you... That one friend of mine that was still my classmate today was Ami?" Ryuji butted in.

"No. You didn't."

Ryuji paused in thought then nonchalantly shrug his shoulders.

"Did Ryuji tell you about his past? About Mia?" Ami asked worriedly.

"Yeah... So, her name really was Mia?"

"Uh-huh... I'm amazed that Ryuji actually told someone..." Ami looked at him and smiled. Ryuji just placed his hands in his pockets and walked towards a chair to sit down.

"Do you visit Ryuji-kun often?"

"Nope... I only surprise visit him twice or thrice a year when I feel like it. But, why are you here? Don't you know what Ryuji's like?" she asked in a very concerned tone.

I told her that knowing Ryuji's past I have thought differently about him, even when he sexually harasses me. Because now that I knew a little more about him, I feel anxious and a little concerned.

Yes, I hate it when he harasses me, but I somehow feel that the old Ryuji's just waiting for the right chance to pop out. I also told her about the maid event and how I became Ryuji's maid-for-a-day. Ami listened so seriously that she looked at me straight and felt that I was a strong individual.

Then Ami joined in with us and played with me and Ryuji. I know she missed her childhood friend, and she is my best friend.

We had so much fun playing with video games. Ami would become so noisy once she would win and would taunt Ryuji. But when Ryuji would win, she would sulk and Ryuji would boast. And of course, the both of them, even me, would be so shocked if I would win a game. We would all just laugh about it in the end.

There were also some times when Ami wouldn't look and Ryuji would harass me sexually again. But every time Ami would catch him doing perverted stuff to me, she would shout at him and hit him with anything she can grab a hold of. I would giggle at the both of them at times. They just seem so much like siblings, I would forget all the negativity that has happened.

When it was nearly time to go home, Ryuji ordered pizza this time. After we ate, me and Ami prepared to go home. Ryuji walked us to his door. He then embraced me tightly and whispered into my ear, "Good bye cute Hana-chan. I had a great time with you today... I hope we can do this again sometime, alone..." It was like he was kissing my ear.

"HEY?! Stop harassing Hana-chan!!!" Ami pulled me away from Ryuji.

"G-Goodbye Ryuji-kun... Have a good n-night..." I said as I bowed my head down but looked up at him. He then patted my head like a child and smiled tenderly, "Seriously, you're too cute. Have a good night as well..."

Who is this person in front of me? He looked so caring!

I saw Ami pout from the side. After Ryuji patted my head, Ami ran up to him and squeezed both his cheeks and said, "Good night Ryuji! Be a good boy!"

Ryuji took Ami's hands away. "Itte! That's hurts Bakami!"

"I told you to not call me that many times already!!!"

"Bakami?" I asked out.

Ryuji smirked and answered me, "It's a combination of 'baka' and 'Ami'." (A/N: For those who don't know, 'baka' means stupid.)

"STOP IT!!!" demanded Ami...

"Yes. Yes. Good night as well, Bakami..." Ryuji smiled deviously.

Ami grunted in anger. Then we waved Ryuji goodbye and started heading home...

--------------------------------------

Me and Ami walked together to get to the train station, and we talked a lot about Ryuji, but mostly everything else. While we were waiting for the train, me and Ami seated at one of the nearby benches while sipping our warm coca. I didn't know that what I would be hearing next would become another dark secret to keep in the files of my memory...

"Hana-chan..." Ami called me out nervously.

"W-What is it? Are you sick? Did you forget something? What's the matter?" I didn't notice how tensed I was when I asked her the questions.

Ami faced me, her face turning red...

"Ami-chan! Do you have a fever?!"

I don't know why my heart is beating so rapidly right now...

"N-No... It's just... That I..." she couldn't look at me straight in the eyes.

"Y-You what?"

The train was nearing us and I grew even more tense...

"I-I... I am in love with Ryuji!"