Chapter 46: Only Yours

{Rini's P.O.V.}

I wake up at three in the morning to hear various clatters coming from our own kitchen.

Oh no! Is that a robber?

How did he break in?

Please don't let it be what I think it is...

I grab the nearest and deadliest thing I could think of using as defense, my scissors I use when I cut clothes to sew. They might just be scissors, but they are deadly!

Mom has been very tired because of her work yesterday and is not letting go of the bed. So, I gather up all the courage I can from my cowardly self and try to sneak to the kitchen; and if I can, I'd grab a frying pan to knock out the thief.

I bet onee-chan is hiding in her room with the bed covers covering her entire body, she's more of a scaredy-cat than me.

Light emits from the kitchen. I slowly peek in from behind the door and was shocked to see - my own sister?! "Onee-cha-"

"Eeek!!!" she jumps up, hitting her head on one of the cupboards, "It-te-te-te-te..." she rubs the bump on her head.

"Uuuhhh.... I-I'm sorry onee-chan... I didn't mean to scare you like that..." I apologize as I walk to her and try to soothe the bump on her head.

"Itte! I-It's okay Rini... It's my fault for being a scaredy-cat!" she smiled. "Did the noise wake you up?"

"Yeah... I thought it was a burglar or something..."

"Oh... I'm sorry..."

She was continuing on gathering ingredients and kitchen pots and utensils. Obviously, she was going to make something. On our dining table, I saw little boxes lined up with different colors, but with fairly the same designs. Two boxes were red, four were pink, three were yellow, and three were white. My mind had a big question mark...

What is onee-chan up to so early in the morning?

Then an idea popped up...

Maybe that's why!!!

"Rini? Can you go back to bed? I don't want you to be sleep deprived." she smiled nervously...

"What about you onee-chan?"

"I still have something important to do here..."

"What kind of 'something important'?"

She began to blush, "It's a secret and also a surprise!"

"Eh~? Okay... G'night onee-chan!" I gave her one last hug and ran back to bed.

---------------------------------------

{Takumi's P.O.V.}

I woke up to hear someone ringing on my apartment's doorbell. Who could be here wanting to see me so early on a Sunday?

The ringing didn't stop though. Annoyed, I grunted, got off my bed, grabbed a shirt to put on (I sleep shirtless), and walked to the door, "I get it! I get it! I'm coming already!"

As I open the door, I was surprised to see Minako? "Good morning onii-chan!!!" Minako jumped up and hugged me with a cheerful smiled on her face.

"Minako? What are you doing here?" I ask as I separate her from me.

"What~? Can't a little sister visit her own brother?" she pouted.

"Oh... Sorry... Would you like to have some tea?"