Chapter 48: The Sadist

{Hana's P.O.V.}

I gently held the glass and took a sip of the cold chocolate shake. It tastes weird and I don't like it. I would spit it out if I hadn't ingested it already...

My head starts to hurt as if I have a splitting headache. The world starts spinning and I let go of the glass and hear it shatter on the ground. I then see a guy stand by our classroom door, he's smiling at me for some reason...

I grab onto the curtains and I loose my footing and stumble on the floor and the curtain falling on me, covering me like a blanket. I saw the guy approach me, he looked happy to see me this way for a reason. The next thing I knew, I was unconscious...

----------------------------------------

{Takumi's P.O.V.}

Coming back to the classroom with the trashcan in hand, I was confused to why the classroom was empty. As I look around, I saw some broken glass fragments and some brown liquid on the floor by Hana's chair. She must've gone out to look for a mop to clean this mess up. But... What's that piece of paper on her desk? It must be a note she left me.

I picked up the note and read it... Dear Hana...

"What is this? Dark Caramel?"

My eyes widened in fear. Please don't let my assumptions be true... I bend down and touch the brown liquid, obviously chocolate. I lift up my fingers and smell the substance that I have touched. "I can obviously smell chocolate and a hint of cinnamon. But what's this other smell?"

I reached out to touch the spilled chocolate again and smell it carefully. My blood boiled the second I knew the scent. It wasn't strong enough to be caught, but I can waft a small hint of it. Hana, where are you?

----------------------------------------

{Hana's P.O.V.}

As I slowly opened my eyes, I still had a headache, but not as worse as before. I felt so weak, like the dizziness still hasn't fazed. Why do I feel this way? What was in that drink?

The guy from before was sitting the edge of a bed. Oh no! Where am I? I checked my clothes. Phew! I was still properly dressed. But, everything was still a blur to me. Unknowingly, I slap-grabbed the sleeve of his shirt and asked, "Who are you?"

Obviously, he was startled at my suddenness. But he gave me a reply, "Oh how rude of me... My name's Rei, Hana-chan." he smiled cheekily.

{Rei's P.O.V.}

After Hana collapsed on the floor and was left unconscious, I carried her all the way to the gym's infirmary. We have two infirmary's at school, one at the gym and one in the main building.

Who am I, you might ask? I'm a third year student and Kyon's best friend. How do I know Hana? Well... Kyon's told me lots of stories about her and how innocent this girl really is. I'm not as perverted as Kyon, but I would like to know more of this girl up close and personal.

Her chocolate shake was filled with a type of drug that can make her weak and unstable. I tripled the dosage, but mixed in other ingredients so the stench won't be noticed. And knowing how innocent this young lady is and how vulnerable she can be, it was the right amount to get her drunk even though it would only be a sip. Besides, it also tasted awful...

I then placed her on one of the infirmary's beds and waited for her to wake up. I hope it'll take a while for this guy 'Takumi' to appear, I need to study this fine woman at the moment. I sat on the edge of the bed and waited. Suddenly, she grabbed me and tugged at my sleeve, "Who are you?" she asked me, clearly drunk. Her cute face was now completely red for the drug started to make its move and her voice shaky and unusual.