Chapter 15: A Dream

{Hana's P.O.V.}

PIPIPIPIPIPIPIPIPI!!!!!!!

My wonderful sleep was disturbed from the loud tone of my alarm clock. I turned it off. But I was still dozing off, so my eyes were a little blurry to see anything clearly. Getting out of bed, I fixed it and went to my bathroom to take a shower. After the shower, I wore my clothes, ate breakfast, and then brushed my teeth.

When my eyes started clearing up a little, I rubbed my eyes in confusion. Where am I?! What is this fancy looking room?!

I ran to the telephone beside my bed, dialed one and spoke, "Hello, operator? Do you know where I am?"

"To answer your question miss, please tell me your room number and the floor you are on. The map should be located right beside the phone."

"Let's see... Uhmm... My room number is 2837?! And I'm on the 28th floor??!!" I said in utter shock.

"Please don't shout miss, you're hurting my eardrums here."

"I-I'm sorry...."

"Okay miss, your room is the actor slash actresses suite; and the building you're in is a 5-star, 30-floor building in Tokyo..."

"Oh... Okay..."

"Enjoy your stay!"

"Thank you..."

How can I enjoy my stay when I don't even know why I'm here??!! This is a 5-STAR HOTEL with 30 FLOORS! IN TOKYO EVEN!!!!!!! I am FREAKING OUT!!!!

Suddenly I was shivering... I knew the air conditioning was on, but when I looked at the mirror --- WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I WEARING????!!!!!!!!! I swore I put on a simple shirt and some blue jeans. Why am I wearing such short shorts and a strap-fitted shirt???!!!

"I don't understand anymore! Why am I wearing this? Why am I here?" I mumbled out loud...

"Well, to make things clear... I brought you here..." said a voice behind me.

I turned around and saw someone in the dark part of the room. I asked the mysterious person who he was. "You don't recognize my voice... Honey bunch?" the man walked into the light.

"RYUJI?!"

"In the flesh babe..." he smirked.

"Wh-Why'd you bring me here?" I was shaking in fear.

He came closer and said, "Isn't it obvious? I want to keep you all to myself!"

I tried backing away, but I stopped once I bumped into something. Shoot! It was the bed! Ryuji then grabbed my arm and spoke, "We're gonna have a great time today, kitten." I was terrified.

"Ry-Ryuji-k-kun? Co-could you p-please let me g-go?" I couldn't even talk straight.

"Oh sure, I'll let you go..." he then threw me onto the king sized bed. I hurriedly crawled to the wall-edged part of the bed and hid myself with a blanket.

Ryuji chuckled to himself and uttered, "Oh my dear little Hana, you're smarter than that! Are you possibly thinking that you can protect yourself with bed covers?"

He then crawled onto the bed towards me. I was totally afraid right now. When he got close enough to me, he brushed his fingers on my cheek and said, "What a poor, helpless kitten. There... There... I'm not gonna bite. I just want to play with you."

He then moved his hand from my cheek to my shoulder, where he slowly rubbed his palm against my arm. I slapped his hand away with much force. But he smirked, then smacked his hands on the wall, he spoke up, "My, my... You're a feisty little kitten, aren't 'cha?"