Chapter 60: Plan

{Hana's P.O.V.}

The Entrance Ceremony took longer than usual this year, which bored out the most of us. The school principal sure knows how to make us sleepy, thank goodness this year's student body president tried to liven up his speech and make us laugh a little.

"Hana-chan! Let's go to the notice board and see what classroom we're in~!" said Ami as she pounced on me from behind.

I giggle at her enthusiasm, "Sure thing, Ami-chan!"

I haven't seen Takumi-kun in the Entrance Ceremony. Maybe he woke up late, doesn't want to attend the ceremony, is sick, or just wants to probably skip out on the entire day?

I brushed my thoughts off and decided to continue on my way.

As me and Ami reached the board for second year sections, we were pleased that we were still in the same section together, class 2 - A. "That's so awesome that we still get to be classmates Hana-chan~!" Ami said as she gave me a big hug.

"I know right? I'm so happy to be with you guys for another year!" We are still gonna be together with some of our old classmates as well, but some have been transferred to other sections.

"You guys sure are lucky..." sobbed a familiar voice by the corner.

"You-kun?!"

"*sniffles* I've been transferred to class 2 - B... *sniffles*"

"But Kaiya-chan is in our class!"

"I know! And I was really looking forward to being all lovey-dovey with her this year!"

BONK!!!

"OUCH!!!" yelped Yukio, "What was that for Kaiya?!"

"Don't say those embarrassing words so carelessly in public!"

"Awe... But you're blushing right now, are you not?" he purred, and Kaiya had to hit him again. Those two are really cute, especially Kaiya, since she's such a tsundere.

"B-But..." stuttered Kaiya, "We'll spend our break hours together, and meet before and after classes start, and maybe our PE classes will be together?"

That was so cute~! Kaiya actually said that with us near! Yukio blushed and scooped her into a bear hug, and we had to tease them for it. Obviously, Kaiya reacted in a tsundere kind of way again, which earned Yukio another bop on the head.

Looking at the list on 2 - A, five people have been transferred to other sections, including Yukio. And Yukio's our only friend who got transferred. I also see that six new people were added to our section, they were two girls and four guys. I looked at their names. Starting from the girls, I saw Nagato Rukia.

Rukia? Rukia...

She really sounds familiar... Oh! It's that Rukia from the Science Club! I still remember talking with her last Club Outing and her having feelings for Takumi. I giggled as I saw her name, then read the other one - Tsukimori Minako.

Mi-chan!!!

I can't believe Mi-chan actually enrolled here! I am thrilled to know that I'll have to spend a year with Minako as classmates~! Of course, my eyes then travel to the other Tsukimori on our list - Takumi-kun. My face heats up a little as I soon bear in mind that we're gonna spend another year together, but this time, as a couple...

----------------------------------------

At around break time, I was walking around outside of the building, because I was somehow bugged that Takumi wasn't here for the morning. Also Minako, she's not here yet either, so it worries me...

The class introductions have already been made, and class officers have already been picked, and seating arrangements were done by picking out random numbers from inside a box. This time, I got to be seated by the front row besides the window. The seat behind me  and beside me is empty, so they would be for Minako and Takumi, since they were the only ones absent. But really? It had to be those two seats? Such timing!

Walking around, I found some guy walking around. He looked like he was in his mid-30's, but he didn't seemed like a teacher here though?

When the man caught sight of me, he smiled and walked towards me. It kinda creeped me out though, because I wasn't with anyone, and ironically, there was no one else in the area.

He might just ask for directions or something? But, I'm scared if he has another motive...

"Hello there!" he spoke, and I just stared at him, with nervous sweat pouring down my face. He scoffed at me and continued, "No need to be so nervous, Hana..."

"H-How do you know my name?!"

"You're Tsukimori Takumi's girlfriend, Hino Hana, am I correct?"

I blushed at his sentence, "Y-Yes... I am..."

"Well, you see, I am his uncle. Rentaro's the name!"

"O-Oh! N-Nice to meet you, uncle." I bowed at him in respect.

"Likewise, Hana..." he bowed as well.

"What brings you here uncle?"

"You see? I've been staying over at Takumi's house for four days now, and am leaving three days later, and Takumi has been in a bad mood ever since."

"Why? What is he mad about?!" I was a little scared, and thought that maybe I had done something to upset him or have been a burden to him.

"Don't fret Hana, it's because we haven't been able to bond recently, so he's sulking whenever I come to visit. But, I'd like to ask a favor of you..."

"What is it? I hope I can help..."

"What a good little girl." he smiled at me like an adult would to a kid, "Can you meet me after school to help and find something that would cheer him up?"

I beamed in enthusiasm, "I'd love to!" When it comes to Takumi-kun, whenever he's feeling down, I'd be very happy to cheer him up. Besides, it's also my job as his girlfriend! Wait! What am I saying?! I then start to blush again from my thoughts.

"My my, Hana... Why is your face red? Have you caught yourself a cold?"

I then blush even more and wave my hands at Takumi's uncle, "No, no, no... I-I'm perfectly fine. This just happens a lot..."

"Wow! It happens a lot? Your emotions must be very energetic then?"

Energetic?

"Fascinating..." he mumbles, "Well... I'll see you later Hana~!"

"Yeah, thank you uncle."

"Oh!" he called out, "And before I forget, please keep this a secret from Takumi? I wouldn't want to ruin the surprise..." he placed his finger on his lips to do a little 'shush' pose. But I just smiled and agreed to him.

I'm sure Takumi is gonna be thrilled with the surprise we'll give him...

_____________________________

Hey guys!

Please Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #HDHSD! :D

Don't be quiet and share your thoughts! :3

~Kurisu-chan