Chapter 43: Shrine Visit

{Hana's P.O.V.}

I woke up from someone shaking my body furiously back and forth. I woke up, still feeling a little sleepy, to see Ami grasping my shoulders.

"Took ya long enough. I wondered how much longer I would've had shaken you so you'd finally wake up." Ami laughed.

"Where are we?" I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"We're in Kyoto!" chimed in Yukio.

"Well, its train station to be exact." seconded Takai.

"Let's find a place to eat lunch first." suggested Ringo.

"Boys... Will they never get hungry?" mocked Kaiya.

We got our things and walked around to find a descent spot to eat at. We found one of Kyoto's parks a nice peaceful place to have lunch at. We were bringing bentos to share. This time, Takai and Takumi set up the picnic blanket and Yumi and Kiyoshi bought the drinks. The rest of us just prepared everything else.

"Whoah! Did you cook all of these yourself Ami-chan?" awed Yukio.

There was a lot prepared before us, they were quite amazed and thought that Ami did all of these because she told us to keep it in her bag.

"Nope. Actually, I made these together with Hana-chan, Kaiya-chan and Naomi-san. We all gathered at my house to do it." she bragged.

"Are you secretly rich, Ami-chan?" asked Akio.

"No, I'm just normal." she giggled.

"What about you guys? Don't tell me you didn't prepare anything?" asked Naomi worriedly.

"I brought yakisoba and tempura with me." said Takumi.

"I brought fried chicken." said Ringo.

"I brought sushi." said Takai.

"Me and Yumi bought the drinks." said Kiyoshi as Yumi nodded.

"I brought extra rice, paper plates, plastic chopsticks, and the picnic blanket." said Akio.

We all then turned to Yukio who was silent in the corner.

"Don't tell me you were relying on everybody else bringing food, were you You-kun?" complained Kaiya.

"I-I'm sorry everyone... Kaiyan is right..." he bowed apologetically.

Kaiya bopped him on the head with a bottle of water, "Don't call me 'Kaiyan'!!!"

"Sorry Kaiya-chan!" laughed Yukio.

"Enough of that. Before we start eating, don't eat everything, this'll also serve as our dinner. Alright guys?" said Ami.

"Yes~! Itadakimasu!" we all said in unison and dug in to eat.

After we ate, we rested a bit because most of us were so full that we couldn't move. "Even though we didn't eat everything, that was still a banquet." said Yukio as he sighed in defeat.

We all just laughed at him, and after he regained his strength, we all headed for one of Kyoto's popular shrines to pray. Reaching one of the donation boxes and bells, we gave deep thought on how we would pray, because all eleven of us couldn't fit. So, we split up into two groups. One will be five and the other will be six. Kaiya suggested we drew numbers again.

This time the groups were: Group 1; Kaiya, Yukio, Naomi, Akio, Kiyoshi, and Yumi; Group 2: me, Ami, Takumi, Takai, and Ringo.

"Yay!!! I'm finally with Hana-chan!" Ami rejoiced while she gave me a big hug.