Epilogue

{Hana's P.O.V.}

"Takahiro! Nanami! Don't run too carelessly in the hallways! You guys might trip and get bruised up." I say to my two lovely children who are playing tag in the living room.

"Yes mommy~!" says my adorable Nanami who is now four years old.

"Don't worry mom! I'll protect Nanami!" salutes my handsome young boy, Takahiro, who is two years older than Nanami.

It's been seven years now since me and Takumi have been married and blessed with two lovely children. It was seven years ago that he proposed to me days after we freshly graduated from college. I am a successful business woman, while Takumi is a successful engineer.

We own two hotels and Takumi is in a project of making a business building for some popular company, while we have also been involved with other work in the past for other companies and are now trying to run our own.

The day he proposed to me and the day we got married were two very significant days of my life that I'd love to replay over and over again. He proposed to me while we were strolling in the park, and he asked me to marry him under the same tree he asked me to be his girlfriend, as well as it was the same tree who witnessed our marriage.

I guess that that sakura tree played a very big role in uniting me and Takumi together and giving us this wonderful life. High school was still pretty much the same, the only thing that changed, was that not much people were bullying me. Maybe because I had Takumi beside me, or because I had all of my friends who had my back as well.

Ryuji still kept pestering me about dumping Takumi and becoming 'his woman', but he finally gave up, and eventually became Ami's boyfriend when we graduated high school. He wasn't a really bad guy from the start. Ami would keep telling me stories about how nice he is, even though he had some pervy sides to him...

All of my friends have nice lives too, Ami and Ryuji are married and have three little boys, even though Ami wished for a girl; Yukio and Kaiya are married with one daughter; Yumi and Kiyoshi are married with two children, an older girl and a younger boy; Naomi got married to a guy she met in college and has a son; Akio apparently still has a girlfriend and has intentions to marry later on; Ringo got married to one of his co-workers and his wife is pregnant with a baby boy; and finally, Takai... Takai surprisingly got married to Minako....

Minako fell for Takai on the summer of our second year of high school and started to pursue him. Takai, at first, was reluctant, since he still had feelings for me. But eventually, he fell for Minako's charms, and they started dating on the start of the new term when we became senior high school students. They are blessed with two girls, twins even! Which both of them have an obvious crush on my little Takahiro.

"I'm home!" calls out Takumi as soon as I hear the door open.

"Daddy! Daddy!" yells my two little angels as they rush to the door. I make my way there as soon as I lower the heat on the stove.

"Hey my little prince and princess!" he says as I then hear him hugging them, and then he calls out, "Oh! And Hana?"

"Yes Takumi?"

"We have company."

After Takumi said that, I blush as I slowly peek through the doorway to see Ami, Ryuji, Takai, and Minako. Ryuji has gotten closer to our family and even though he kept on flirting with me even though we had married, he stopped when each of our families had kids, in order for the children not to get confused, or follow the same...

The house soon got full, because they also had their children with them. Minako and Takai's twin five year-old girls; and Ami and Ryuji's three little boys, who the first born was six, the second was four, and the third is one and a half years-old.