Chapter 10: A Letter

{Keiji's P.O.V.}

On a Thursday afternoon, I wanted to huddle up the guys to have a little fun. I called them up, Kana, Haru, Taro, and Toyo. I told them about a certain plan that we would fulfill tomorrow. They were looking forward to it as much as I was.

"Yeah, I like the plan... But... My mom wants me to visit my grandmother tomorrow, cause it's her birthday. And I have to be there..." said Haru while scratching the back of his neck.

"I like the plan too... (sniff) But, I'm calling in sick tomorrow, cause my doctor says I'll have to rest if I want my fever to go down." said Toyo is a sickly voice.

"Haaahhh..." I grunted in disappointment, "Okay... Us three will do it instead... Say 'happy birthday' to obaa-san for me Haru. And Toyo, get some rest, I feel your pain bro." I say before sending the guys off.

Tomorrow's going to be one hell of a day...

---------------------------------------

{Hana's P.O.V.}

Friday~! I get to relax a bit from studying starting this evening. And after all the classes were done for the day, I went to my locker to get some things and was surprised to receive a very mysterious letter... It had no detail or to whom it was from. It just had my name written on the back.

I opened it, and it read:

        "Meet me by Kaemon Street, four blocks forward, inside the house with this sign on the door:  サイレント. Meet me there at 5:30pm sharp. Don't be late."

I wonder if this is a prank? Or maybe a confession letter like I've read in novels and manga's? I'll try and go to cure my curiosity...

{Takumi's P.O.V.}

I saw Hana reading a letter of some sort she got from inside her locker. Hana looked so intrigued about it, I'm assuming she'll follow the letter.  I don't trust whatever's written on that letter though. I should follow her. This has danger written all over it.

{Hana's P.O.V.}

I arrived a minute early in front of the door with the sign 'silent' on it which was written in kanji. So I waited a minute more until going inside. I was just an early bird, yet, I wanted to follow the letter's orders and not come a minute earlier.

As it was exactly 5:30 now, I stepped inside and looked around the room, scanning for anyone or anything inside, but only to be greeted by the darkness, because the place looked abandoned. Now I'm thinking this really was a stupid prank...

Suddenly, the door slammed shut. It startled me, but I had to check. I ran to it and twisted the knob, no use, it's locked! "He-Hello? Is anyone in here? Does anyone know who sent me that strange letter?" I called out nervously.

"I know." said someone in the darkness.

"We did." said the figures coming into the light.

It was Keiji, followed by Kana and Taro.

"Why did you want me to come here? What do you want from me? What is this place?"

Taro replied, "Easy there with the questions! This place is our hide-out. We brought you here to give and get information from you."

"What kind of information?" I asked nervously.

Kana spoke up, "Oh, like remember on the first month of school, 75% of the class hated you?"

It was accurate, but how could he tell me this? What are these three's motive for bringing me here today? This all doesn't seem to be right...

"Why? Does everyone hate me now?!" I answer back in an anxiously.

"No. Well, I don't know about the girls. But, 85% of the boys have some desire for you." explained Keiji.

"What kind of desire?" the hair at the back of my neck stood up. I think I didn't even want to know the answer to that question.

Taro swayed in, "Desire... Like... Wanting to-- kiss you. Or more?"

I stood in fear and my skin became cold. What was going through their heads right now? Am I in even more danger than I thought?!

"But ours is much more different from what you are expecting." said Kana stepping in closer.

Kana's last sentence was terrifying enough to send chills down my spine. I tried twisting the door knob over and over again but it really wouldn't budge. I couldn't handle this situation anymore, so I tried banging on the door to catch any outside attention.

"Somebody! Anybody! Let me out of here!!!" I screamed.

"You can't go out, unless you've fulfilled our requests." Keiji came closer.

"Please just let me go. I don't wanna know what you guys wanna do to me." I said still twisting the knob and banging on the door. I felt like crying...

"Boys!" Keiji snapped his fingers.

Taro and Kana came side by side and each grabbed my arms. I struggled to break free. Keiji twitched his eyebrow, then knocked me out.

When I woke up, I was tied up to a pillar in the middle of an empty room. The three entered, and Keiji spoke proudly, "Guys, I'm gonna be her first!" he then faced me to ask, "You don't have a first right?"

"First what?"

"First kiss." he licked his lips.

My eyes widened, and I struggled much to try to get untied.

"Shall we indulge in it little flower?" he purred.

Keiji came closer, but then I saw a tall figure standing behind him. The tall figure tapped Keiji which made him turn around. It was Takumi!

"It took me a while to open that door of yours, don't lock it, it may not open ever again." said Takumi to Keiji's face.

"Did I miss anything Hana?" he asked me.

"No, you're on time Takumi-kun." I smiled.

"Great, now can you guys leave?"

Keiji clicked his tongue and he, together with Taro and Kana, left as soon as Takumi said so. He untied me and we went out of the building. He also walked me home again.

Takumi-kun is like my knight in shinning armor. Always there when I need him to be, to protect me from any danger.

I-I think I'm falling for him...