Chapter 35: Meeting the Boss

{Hana's P.O.V.}

As I was finished changing into my kimono that the bald guy had given me, I walked out of the changing room and saw that Takai had finished changing as well. He was wearing a blue and black kimono with dragon imprints on them, and his hair was kept like it usually was when we would meet in school.

He noticed that I was finished and he stared at me in silence. We both started to blush as we stood there staring at each other.

"Ahem." the delinquent cleared his throat which brought us back to our senses.

"U-Uhm... You look beautiful in that kimono Hana..." Takai scratched the back of his head.

"Th-Thank you Takai-kun..." I stared at the floorboards.

"She's not done yet!" piped in the samurai.

Both me and Takai looked at him with puzzled looks.

"Please Hana-sama, allow me to do your hair..." he bowed in front of me.

I blushed, nobody has been like this to me before, "A-Ah! No! It's okay... I can do it myself."

"No, I insist."

I look at Takai first and he nodded in approval. Samurai-kun then lead me to a seat and started to do my hair.

When he called out to me, saying that my hair was finished, he gave me a mirror so I could look at myself. My hair was curled up into a tiny bun which made the ends of my hair dangle down my neck and almost reaching my shoulders (because my hair's long which is up to my waist), it was held up by two hair pins which looked like chopsticks. The pins were painted in a shiny black coat and had pink gem-like flowers dangle from the ends of the pins. Both sides of my hair also had braids which led to the back bun of my hair.

"Is it okay? Does it suit to your liking?" Samurai-kun asked.

"Mhmm... I like the style very much! I didn't know you were a hair-dresser." I smiled brightly at Samurai-kun.

"Haha! Well, I do my sister's hair often, so, yeah..." he scratched his nose as he was embarrassed by my comment.

He then suddenly felt a chill down his spine and twitched as he slowly looked towards Takai's direction. Takai looked like he was ready to kill Samurai-kun on the spot. "Hiiiiii!!! I apologize Takai-sama!" he bowed on the floor nervously.

Takai looked enraged, but soon shifted to a calmer look and sighed, "I forgive you..." Samurai-kun brightened up and stood beside the other two. Takai approached me and told me, "You look breathtaking Hana-chan."

I blushed at his words and thanked him bashfully. Takai then gave out his hand for me to reach, "Shall we go then?" This scene was just so surreal, I thought I was dreaming. But as I took a hold of Takai's hand and he led me to another room, I felt safe in reality.

As we reached the dining area, it looked as big as a living room. There was a middle aged man there, probably in his thirties, he was being served food and wine by women in the same patterned kimonos, and male servants were seated by the side, like waiting for his command.

Who is this person?

He looked up at us with a sharp gaze and I feel nervous sweat pouring down my face. He motioned the women to stop what they were doing and motioned us to sit down.

Takai bowed in respect and I follow him. I don't know what I'm doing... We both then seated in front of the man.

"So, Takai, I'm presuming this is the Hana that you have an interest in?" the middle-aged man asked.