Chapter 33: Kidnapped

{Hana's P.O.V.}

After I had collected my things and walked out of the school premises. Everything went black...

A sack was placed on my head to prevent me from seeing anything, and I bet that the sack was filled with sleeping powder, because I had soon fallen asleep after the sack was placed over my head.

When I woke up, I saw that I was in a traditional Japanese home. The setting and the structure of the place was so nice... But then I blurted out, "Shoot! What day is it today?! Where am I?!"

"Keep your pants on! It's Saturday." A deep scary voice said from behind me.

I saw three men that were sitting behind me, one was bald and buff, the other looked like a sadistic samurai, and the other looked like a delinquent. They all looked at me in annoyance.

"Well, at least she's finally awake..." said the samurai.

"Good morning there girly..." the delinquent tried to reach out to touch my face. I was terrified...

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as loud as I could to catch anyone's attention.

The bald guy placed his hand on my mouth as the samurai found a handkerchief to cover my mouth, the delinquent kept me from squirming. Fear entered my entire being...

Then, we heard stomping coming towards us and the door roughly slid open as the enraged person asked, "What are you imbeciles doing harassing one of the maids so early in the—" he paused and stared at me in shock.

The person in front of me was a man wearing a male-designed yukata which was mostly exposing his chest, and his golden brown hair fixed in a spiky bad-boy way (although almost looks like bed hair), and his golden-yellow eyes widened as he was staring at me in the eyes, his aura also showed what he would most likely be — a delinquent.

"T-Takai-kun? Is that you?"

"Hana-chan!" he ran to my side and untied my binded hands and feet.

 I couldn't believe what I was witnessing right now... Why does Takai have a delinquent-like aura around him when he's an angel at school? Does he usually dress or act like this? WHO IS TAKAI EXACTLY??!!!

"Hana-chan, are you okay? Are you hurt? Did they harass you?!" Takai asked me as he finished undoing the knots that bound me. He seemed very worried and looks like his old self.

"No... I'm okay..." I replied as I held my wrist which was sore from being tied up.

Takai flashed a smile of relief at me. I felt safe. But then he had to scare me with his other side that I had yet to know about.

He shot an evil glare at the three men who were in the room before him. "WHAT WERE YOU MORONS EVEN THINKING?! WHY DID YOU KIDNAP HANA??!!!"

The three cowered in fear and were pushing each other to who would explain. Unluckily, the delinquent looking guy who was about to touch me earlier was pushed up front by the other two. He looked so scared that nervous sweat poured down his face like raindrops.

He fell to the ground, bowing in shame to Takai and replied in a nervous tone, "W-We're very sorry T-Takai-sama! B-But Tatsuo-dono requested us t-to bring the g-girl that y-you love here... He s-said that h-he wants t-to speak with h-her..."

"Tch! That old man never knows when to leave me alone does he?" scoffed Takai. "You know, you could've just told me that Tatsuo wanted to see Hana himself, I could've brought her..." he argued.

"Sorry to speak out Takai-sama, b-but Tatsuo-dono said he didn't think you'd listen to him..." the samurai bowed apologetically.

"Darn that old geezer!" Takai cursed as he crossed his arms on his chest. "But what about her family? Do they know what's happening?!"

"It's alright, we used her phone to send a message that she would be sleeping over at one of her classmates' houses."

"Which one?"

"We did our research and the friend is Ami. Her mom replied and said that she agreed."

"Good."

"Uhmm... Takai-sama?"

"What?!"

"Is it bad if I said that Hana doesn't look good?"

Takai turned around to face me, and his eyes widened in shock to me as how I was. I couldn't blame him. I was staring at him, with eyes widened in utter shock. I didn't notice that I was crying, not until after I felt my cheeks were wet.

He rushed down and knelt in front of me and asked me, "Hana-chan? Are you alright?" I didn't know why, but I motioned myself away from him. Takai was shocked to see me move away from him and his face fell. He was so depressed. "Please Hana... Don't avoid me..."

Takai looked so depressed, but he closed in. I still backed away until I hit a corner. Tears slowly made its way out of my eyes. Takai looked even more in pain, but he still reached out to wipe my tears away.

 Who was this guy kneeling in front of me and wiping away my tears? Is he really the Takai I know?

"Hana... I know you're scared that I'm not the Takai you see everyday, but please, don't avoid me, I'd never hurt you." he begged, placing a hand on my cheek, looking as if he was about to cry too.

"I-Is it really the same you?" I managed to say.

"Yes... Please... Believe me..."

I held his hand which was on my cheek and tears poured down like waterfalls. "I-I'm sorry Takai-k-kun... Hic. I w-was just scared to see you like that... Hic. I've never s-seen you like that before..."

He then came near and embraced me, "I know... And I'm sorry for that. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the other me..."

I was shocked to why he suddenly hugged me, but I just tried to calm myself down, my face buried in his chest, and Takai rested his cheek on my head.

When I finally calmed myself down a little, I looked up at Takai and called out to him, "Takai-kun..?"

"Yes Hana?"

"Can you explain everything to me truthfully?"

"Sure..." He then faced the other three who were sitting cross-legged style on the floor and asked them in a calm tone, "Is it okay if I would explain things to Hana first before she sees Tatsuo?"

They all looked at each other in confusion, maybe to Takai's calm manner, and the bald guy answered, "If it is what you want Takai-sama... We'll inform Tatsuo-dono right away." He thanked the three and they left the room.

I just soon realized that I was still in Takai's warm embrace. Embarrassed of the scene, I had to speak up, "U-Uhm... Takai-kun?"

"Hn?"

"How long are we gonna stay like this?" I swear my face is as red as a tomato right now.

He immediately let go of me and apologized. I just smiled and said that it was okay.

As he stood up, he lent me a hand to make me stand to, and he gave me a tour of his house - or should I say, a Japanese styled mansion. After the short tour, because we didn't go to most places as it would take much longer, we sat by the porch facing their garden to talk.

I listened in carefully as he began to tell me everything...

____________________

Hey guys!

I bet that was shocking to know that Takai isn't who he seems to be! Who really is Takai? What is his role at home? Why is he feared by three other fearful characters? Why does he have a delinquent aura?

Haha... I asked a lot of questions, but I already know the answers... But, I would like to know what you guys think about my questions and what do you think about the story so far?

I hope you guys love this book!

Please Support - Share - Vote - Comment on #HDHSD~! :D

Tell me what ya think? :3

~Kurisu-chan