Chapter 59: Twisted Uncle

{Takumi's P.O.V.}

As me and Minako were stuck on the cold silver tables, uncle Ren then appears from the darkness while he puts on some rubber gloves, "Oh! You guys are awake!" he smiles, "It would have been better if you kept on sleeping. But, I can fix that problem later."

Uncle then turns to me, "You know Takumi, I would've come to get you later on after Minako if you hadn't woken up yet. But, it was easier preparing you after you followed me."

"Mhhmm hn mmm mhhmmhh nh mnh hnn?!" I struggled through everything that bound me.

"What am I gonna do to you, you ask? ... Well, let's just say, you guys are gonna help me with my experiments and thesis~!" he then travels his fingers up my stomach to my chin, which sends shivers down my spine. He then nears his head to my neck and stays still for about ten seconds, "Takumi! Your heart rate is increasing quite rapidly~!" he chuckles, and I muffle out pointless groans that were supposed to be words.

After me, he faces Minako, "Why are you crying Minako? Uncle won't hurt you..." he says as he slowly crouches down to hold her chin up and lick a tear of Minako's eye and I try to shout curses to him, even though they cannot be understood from my taped up mouth.

Uncle just scoffs at the both of us and turns to get something of his table, it was a syringe. He used it to suck up some blue liquid and examined it as he sprayed a little amount out of it, "Now, I want you two to relax, this will sting a little, but after this, you won't be able to feel any other kind of pain." he says as he soon injects the liquid first in Minako's arm, then to mine after.

I then feel light headed as the drug soon takes on effect, and the last thing I saw was uncle grabbing a scalpel and some other medical instruments as he fixed his gaze on Minako first.

------------------------------------

I couldn't even remember anything of what he did to us, because he would always let us sleep when he would experiment on us. All I could remember was the cold, dark lab, and the fear and disgust that resided in our hearts for our twisted uncle.

We were both experimented on by uncle Ren for five whole days. He didn't clothe us, but he wrapped a blanket around us when he wouldn't be experimenting on us. He fed us twice a day and washed us when we would stink or when he'd dirty us with our own blood. I even lost the will to even talk back or speak to him in just two days.

Minako wouldn't speak to uncle as well, but when we'd be left alone in the basement. We would speak to each other, and try to figure things out, and even give each other words of encouragement through all this madness.

After those five days of torture, we were given two more days in there to heal and so he'd clean up and hide all evidence of him experimenting on us. As kids, we didn't even know how to show any evidence of him doing these things to us, we'd still tell on him, but feel angry that we still wouldn't win.

Mom came back three days after, and when we told her about what uncle did to us, she didn't believe us, because there was no evidence. She'd either say that we just had a bad dream about it, or maybe we just wanted to bad mouth our own uncle. Even though he was far worse from the term 'bad'.

I guess he just made a very plausible facade that made others think he was a kind and harmless man, when indeed, he was very sadistic and very detrimental.

Rentaro still came often to check on us and was contented saying that his experiments worked. His experiments on Minako were to test if human regrowth was possible.

Minako had experience an accident in which her pointer was cut clean off when she was cooking dinner for us once, mom wasn't at home at the time it happened. We tried to clean blood and tried to reattach her pointer, we didn't tell mom about it. And after a whole day, her pointer didn't stick together, rather, something else grew in it's place. And after two days, like a lizard's tail, it grew back!

Uncle's experiments on me were to test if the human I.Q. could be altered or advanced. I wasn't particularly that smart in the past. I wasn't an idiot, but I wasn't a genius either. After Rentaro's experiments on me, I had seemed to understand and memorize things quite quickly.

My I.Q. went from 52% to now 97%. Sure, I'd still have a few mistakes, but studying was now easy that I could be compared to those so-called child prodigies. I was now on the genius level...

All of uncle Rentaro's experiments were beneficial to us, but, we still couldn't accept the fact that he experimented on us and violated our natural well-being. I can never forgive him for doing these things to us ei. He passed his thesis and has been promoted too, but I hear he's going to conduct another experiment, this time, on human emotion.

And I fear that he'll be using Hana...

...The present...

I just somehow didn't feel comfortable thinking about Rentaro here, and knowing that he's in search for a new test subject, especially on human emotion. The idea of him asking about Hana is even worse. I don't want Hana to become a victim of his and suffer immensely.

You know what... I'm gonna check on that maniacal scientist!

I quietly peek in through the basement door to see if Rentaro is either working or asleep. And as I see puffs of smoke and lights flickering about, I then lay my eyes on my uncle who is absorbed on his experiments and continues what he is doing like he didn't hear me at all.

I should put an alarm on my phone and call Hana first thing in the morning tomorrow to warn her about Rentaro, and that she shouldn't trust him no matter what.

This whole ordeal is making me more anxious...

_____________________________

Hey Guys!

I bet things just a little more intense for Hana... Haha!

Well, I hope things can work out for the two. Well, I know what happens, but I just want to put questions in your minds... Hehehe

Thank you guys soooo much for 10K reads already! Woohoo~!

Please don't forget to Support + Share + Vote + Comment on #HDHSD~! :D

Don't be quiet and share your thoughts! :3

~Kurisu-chan