Chapter 14

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Hello everyone! Welcome to the Music faculty of Angeles University."

All the students clapped in union as they listened to the Principal of the university speak on stage. There was an open house, and the Principal was currently introducing the music faculty to the new freshmen that were interested to join.

"For those of you who haven't made a decision yet, today, we got a kind graduate that will share his experience in being in the music faculty with us. This Senior of ours is really popular on social media. Can you guess who it is? Please, everyone welcome KL on stage!"

Cheers immediately filled the auditorium as the famous name was mentioned. A tall and handsome young man that seemed to be around nineteen, stepped on the stage. Everyone was thrilled to meet this guy.

His hair black as carbon, marble blue eyes, and tan skin. He was dressed in a black leather jacket, white shirt, black ripped jeans, and a small black circular earing pierced on one of his ears. Just by his style, one could assume that he was a well-known celebrity.

"Who is this guy exactly?" A student asked Parker, who was standing beside him.

"You really don't know him? He is so famous! His name is KL. He is the reason why I want to study here." Parker explained.

Paris' younger brother, Parker, was attending to the open house this afternoon. He was able to apply to this university because of Kai's father who promised Paris to pay for Parker's education and career. As mentioned above, one of the main reasons why Parker wanted to apply to this specific university was because he was a huge fan of KL in social media.

The guitar resonated beautifully on the stage as KL played it for his audience. Everyone was going crazy for him. He seemed to be that type of guy who is cold and serious, but he hides this side with a warm smile. His soft and deep voice melted the hearts of anyone who heard him. How could someone be this perfect?

At the end of the song, KL started his speech, "I ask myself three questions all the time. First one is, how much do I really want for my dream to come true? Second one, is it worth it if I lose something along the way? And third, but if I love something so much, with all my heart, don't you think is worth it, then? Analyzing these three questions throughout my university years have helped me a lot with my life decisions. So, I hope, that the story that I shared today will be useful to all of you in the future. Good luck, everyone!"

His story and speech was not long, but it had a deep meaning, and Parker was amazed by every word. Parker contemplated KL as he spoke, and couldn't help but to admire him even more.

At the end of the conference, they began selling T-shirts with the Music Faculty's logo, and with KL's autograph in it as well. There was a huge line of students, but Parker didn't mind. He needed that T-shirt no matter what!

After waiting for almost an hour of line, Parker was finally able to reach the table where they were selling the T-shirts. However, when he got there, he noticed that the last T-Shirt was already sold to the person in front of him. How unfortunate!

The man in charged of selling the T-shirts felt bad for Parker, and immediately apologized. "Sorry, we've run out of T-shirts. There were more students than what it was expected today."

Parker's expression was obviously upset as he gazed down to the ground. The few students behind him were also disappointed, and left with their friends.

KL was standing next to the man selling the T-shirts, so he was able to witness all of this. He let out a deep sigh, shaking his head at this, and asked, "Since we ran out of T-shirts, can I give you something else instead?"