Chapter 32💋

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Paris, just pick an outfit already! Quick!" Kai hurried Paris to choose an outfit from the large closet inside her bedroom.

There was too many outfits to choose from, and Paris didn't know what to grab. She didn't even know where they were going this early in the morning. It was literally eight in the morning!

"Give me a minute! This is hard. Where are we going exactly?" Paris asked with curiosity as she kept searching around the large closet.

"It won't be fun if I tell you. Just pick a dress or something and let's get out of here." Kai answered while taking another glance at the watch on her wrist. She didn't want to waste anymore time.

It has passed two weeks since they officially started dating, and this was the first time that Kai was taking Paris out on a date. They didn't had the time to do it earlier because of Kai's busy schedule with her father's company.

The only thing they have been doing for the passed two weeks is sleep together on the same bed, kiss, cuddle, and of course, do the deed every day. However, Kai took the opportunity today that she was on a break to take her girlfriend finally out on a date.

"Okay, fine. I'll just pick this one." Paris said as she took a random outfit out of the closet and a pair of shoes. It was a short black dress. Sleeveless and elegant, and high black boots.

She didn't know if this fitted for the occasion, but seeing how Kai was dressed, it probably did. Like always, Kai was wearing a black leather jacket, a high neck Gucci shirt, and dark-blue ripped jeans, along with a pair of black-leather ankle boots.

Paris could tell that all of this was expensive. Every piece of clothing that was inside of Kai's closet was probably worth thousands or more. She couldn't help but to feel honored to be able to wear these. She also found it adorable how she has been borrowing some of her girlfriend's clothing these passed few weeks. It almost seemed like they were married.

"That one is cute. Let me help you put it on." Kai took the clothing, and held it for Paris, so that she could undress from her uniform.

After fully undressing, Kai helped Paris zip up the black dress from behind. As she was doing this, she could sniff some of Paris pleasant perfume from her nape. Her scent was always so sweet and unique.

"The dress is a little big, but it's not that noticeable. Ooh~, very pretty. I like it." Paris turned around to face Kai, showing her the dress from the front.

Paris looked beautiful indeed. Her defined collarbones and pale shoulders were exposed in the air, making her look quite sexy at the same time. The dress was short, but not too short. It was perfect. Anything she wore looked gorgeous on her.

"You look so..." Kai was at a lost of words. She was flabbergasted by how good the dress looked on her girlfriend. Her ears blushed bright red.

"Pretty, right?" Paris gave her a little smile.

"There's no words to describe it." Kai responded as she covered her own mouth with her fist, still amazed.

Paris let out a short laugh hearing this. She loved Kai's reaction. The way Kai was left speechless by her beauty was both hilarious and adorable. "Let me put on the boots and we can go after that."

Once they were both done dressing up, they sneaked out of the mansion while all the bodyguards were busy eating breakfast at the cafeteria. Poor Pearl, that she has to eat that terrible breakfast that looks just like a kid's menu. Paris didn't know how the hell they have been surviving with those small meals.